The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Fair Tour 2017 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
I just finished my 2016 fair tour. 5 months on the road. Made a lot of $, sold a ton of product. I also have an online business that does quite well, so looking for some people to take over some of my spots or at least help me with me some. As I need to be home more.
I have spots in CA, WA, CO, NM, TX.
Contact me directly please if seriously interested. will@willroya.com
I would be willing to train the right person if they want to be on the road for months at a time.
If anyone is interested in training for your own spots feel free to contact me as well. My average day is 1k.
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hello Will Roya! Good to hear from you and happy your doing very well...
Just curious? Wouldn't training others be like shooting yourself on the leg as you'll bring yourself competition? I often have folks come up to me and try to get me to let them in on how to work this business but I never give in... (maybe I'm a little selfish or something! Maybe I'm avoiding competition.. Don't know.. but this is how I put bread on the table.) Though I will help others already in the biz but only to a degree.. I can understand Don Driver as he is retired and is leaving his mark on this world, but your still doing the grind...
Are you planning on retiring or leaving the pitch?
I'm not trying to talk you out of it.. I'm Just curious...?
Anyways, best of luck to you on your choices!
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
In most of my ventures it has been to my advantage to work with my competition, I believe their is more than enough for everyone that is willing to work hard and smart.

I am getting out of the pitch, I have better options and don't want to travel as much, be home with family, build a business, etc. I will probably still end up doing a couple events a year though. I plan on doing Alameda County and Texas State for sure this year, but no more multi-month runs.

My new email is will(at)playingcarddecks.com
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey Will, don't blame you...
Being close to the family is why I'm not on the road as much as I want to.. though that will change in the near future!
I feel all your neighboring vendors are your competition (though not really) but when you have others that are selling the same slum as you does bring your sales down... even if they are working at different events.. When that happens you'll know from them by when they tell you they already have one or when they start explaining to their friends how it works while your doing your pitch (Sometimes you won't know but they won't buy a second time).... (that's one less sale for you!)
Right now there is plenty room but when it gets very saturated, your sales do suffer... also sometimes you'll find that someone beat you to work an event and have an X on it... it's happened to me before..
But you shouldn't listen to me.. as maybe even I would sell out when I'm getting out of the grind...! But I don't see that happening soon...!
Anyways good luck to you!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
245 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey Will, hope you still hang out with us here in the Café even if you stop pitching...!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Fair Tour 2017 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL