The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » New episode? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I think WPR is once every two weeks - on Wednesday's at noon [?]

Where is the best place to see an episode first [?]

As by the time someone links to it here - it must have been up somewhere for a bit

Do they put it on YouTube first

Or is it on their shop website for a bit before someone uploads it to YouTube?

Just wondering where to look for it

Thanks
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweet Home Alabama
336 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Err

If the answer is their website

You just needed to say that

No need for link.

As you didn't put any comment, it's hard to know if you have answered the question

They may still put on YouTube first

As many videos they put on YouTube but never port them over to their website

So for clarity anyone know where it pops up first

Thanks
wildarr
View Profile
New user
Isle of Palms, SC
80 Posts

Profile of wildarr
While they try to adhere to an every other week schedule, things come up rather often.

The last two reviews were a single week apart. Now, it's been three weeks, I think.

Unfortunately, WMS doesn't post a calendar for the review shows, so we must take them as surcees, i.e. small unexpected gifts.

But boy, do I wish they had a regular schedule!! (Yes, I admit I get a rather childlike joy watching the Wizard Product Review.)
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Veteran user
Sweet Home Alabama
336 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2016, The Duster wrote:
Err

If the answer is their website

You just needed to say that

No need for link.

As you didn't put any comment, it's hard to know if you have answered the question

They may still put on YouTube first

As many videos they put on YouTube but never port them over to their website

So for clarity anyone know where it pops up first

Thanks

That's how I answered your question - with their website...

What don't you ask them?
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2016, Magic from A to Z wrote:

That's how I answered your question - with their website...

What don't you ask them?

Both your responses have make very little sense

You didn't answer my question

Why would I ask them?

People on this thread are more likely to be happy to help and know the answer

Thanks for taking the time, even though you haven't made yourself easy to understand
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2016, wildarr wrote:
While they try to adhere to an every other week schedule, things come up rather often.

The last two reviews were a single week apart. Now, it's been three weeks, I think.

Unfortunately, WMS doesn't post a calendar for the review shows, so we must take them as surcees, i.e. small unexpected gifts.

But boy, do I wish they had a regular schedule!! (Yes, I admit I get a rather childlike joy watching the Wizard Product Review.)

Thanks for that

Yeah, I have been watching loads of the shows

It has been exactly two weeks since the last show was put up here

The only reason I wanted to know... is I've never watched an episode [of the many I have seen] while the 'workers special' was live

But a look at their website suggests they aren't super organised as their latest blog mentions the up coming World Cup in Brazil... not even the Olympics - the World Cup

But out of disorder comes beauty like WPR

Thanks everyone for their time and help
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20185 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I went to there website yesterday, and there was not any new review shows, so I think they may have planned the last one as this weeks show. We won't know for sure until next week, or in 2 more weeks.

David Penn stopped posting on the Café, because of all the complaining responses, but he does read them, from the comments I noted in his videos. They have a Facebook page, but I am not member, so cannot see if anything has been posted their regarding their off schedule review shows.

I guess we just have to wait and see.

The best place to look for new reviews is on their website's home page anywhere from 9a.m. eastern time to noon.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
662 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
This is a message from theire facebook page on November 9th.

As the team are travelling to Norway this week we will be putting out a show next Wednesday and sharing some shenanigans from the convention. If you are going, we will see you there.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Well

That's means they were putting out a show - on Wednsesday just gone [16th]

But I saw on the facebook page a recent post about filming the new episode... so it must be coming out this Wednesday coming
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20185 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I think that means they are still on schedule. Move the last video 2 weeks from the previous one, and that should have been last week. The with their every 2 week offering, the next one would be next week.

So they made number 280 a week ahead, most likely because they left on their trip and needed the get ready and travel time to and from the event.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of King14
They talk how the trick should be invented and rant on about different company's and this marking system just like bloody X factor.They should have packed the whole thing in when it was good.
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Yeah - they should have packed in when it was good - I hate it when ppl make something good then make more things... I'd rather only bad things got more episodes

So.. by your logic - if something is bad they shouldn't pack it in?????

Err what?

I can see why they have a show and you don't xxxx
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of King14
Duster. Why do they never review any products produced by them. ERRRRR they produce real magic which has no faults. They don't have a show its a sales pitch to guide you to buy a product which gives them more profit. Its all about money ££££££££££££££££. Get your logic right.

If you put something up on youtube you are in the same league as the 12 year old's that do their own review shows. Get a life do a few tricks for your friends.
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2016, King14 wrote:
Duster. Why do they never review any products produced by them. ERRRRR they produce real magic which has no faults. They don't have a show its a sales pitch to guide you to buy a product which gives them more profit. Its all about money ££££££££££££££££. Get your logic right.

If you put something up on youtube you are in the same league as the 12 year old's that do their own review shows. Get a life do a few tricks for your friends.

No

The reason people like their show the most - is because unlike the other review shows they are the ones who are least interested in making money

watch the other shops shows - and they just recommend youu buy all the products

WPR slate stuff they don't like

They are honest

they are working magicians and give real [their own] feedback

and if you are saying it's bad they don't review their own stuff - then you really need to take a step back

I get it you are angry and upset that you haven't got your own show/personality - but as frozen advised you years ago... let it go
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of King14
You live in the magic bubble. Ok with me. But why would you slate a product and still sell the thing. The show is designed to sell. They slate a product then give another 99%, this is how you gain a customer trust and guide them what to buy.

I like the two guys and good luck to them and it is great that their marketing method works as your post shows.

Duster.Reading your post I feel its you who is angry and upset that you haven't got your show/personality as you have brought it up in your last two posts.If it makes you feel better "Slating" me that is ok with me. Magicians helping Magicians.
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Ha

No Sir.

Bless you

I have long left my tv show days behind

Your statements make no sense

So you prefer the video that recommend all the products they 'review'

You aren't trying to help, you are hating on something, but you are def the angry one... You are in their forum protesting all the usual 'conspiracy' rhetoric - why are you here?

You started the slating where there was no need for it, I'm sorry you haven't got your own review show. !@#$%ing about successful ppl won't help you get one.

Just do it, and show them how to do it properly

All the best
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Bit ch ing isn't a swear word
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of King14
What ever you left behind I think you should go back and pick it up. Dealers are out to sell just like any other business. The show is a great example of how to sell.

Buy yourself or get Mammy to buy you a few books on Selling from Amazon and put you magic tricks into a box. Debate is about views. Get a book on that as well you will qualify for free shipping.
The Duster
View Profile
Special user
828 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Angry angry angry

People are allowed to enjoy shows/magazine/etc - and it's very childish to not think that everything is about selling, everywhere, forever. What do you think pays for the editorial? You consume the product [WPR in this case] if you enjoy it. I and many others do enjoy WPR. I guess 14 refers to your age? As you are coming across that way.

I suppose you just need to find the land of the blind - where you can be King

Sorry to talk down to you - but you are coming across as a most boorish/infantile/jealous person

Anyway thanks for those who had help / answers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » New episode? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL