The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » David Blaine's sword for the xray. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lurchenstien
View Profile
New user
Hampshire, UK
49 Posts

Profile of Lurchenstien
I figured I may as well post this on here. I made the sword that David Blaine used in Beyond Magic, as well as this, I was an advisor on the show, teaching him regurgitation. Anyway, the sword with the frogs cut out of the blade is the one that David has, the other one is a practise sword that I was going to work on for him, but I decided against it in the end, so it's still with me. David also has one of the stainless frogs set in resin, Brett Loudermilk is getting one of the frogs soon, and I'm keeping one. At some point the practise sword will be worked on, have an identical handle fitted and be up for grabs with the fourth frog set in resin.

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
This is great.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
At least the practice sword needs some type of guard beneath the handle. Accidents happen, even to the best, ask Frank Dorn.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Shadowness
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Shadowness
He has really the guts for this amazing stuff.
ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
Wow that is pretty cool! Can you provide any more information on the release of the sword? Is it just going to be that one sword for sale?
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
Lurchenstien
View Profile
New user
Hampshire, UK
49 Posts

Profile of Lurchenstien
Sorry, I don't come on here all that often.

I've just put the sword up for grabs via my Facebook page, details are over there. It is just the one sword, I've had to drill pin holes in the handle of the practice blade to fit pins and scales to the handle, aside from the frogs cut out of the blade, this sword is identical to the one that David Blaine used in Beyond Magic. I've since deleted the design for both this sword and the one that Blaine has, so neither are going to be reproduced.

https://www.facebook.com/GastronomicalWo......ef=story
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
If you swallow swords, and you do not know Lurch's work, you NEED to see it. You NEED to swallow it. He is a master-craftsman, in all the best ways.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
zachwyman
View Profile
New user
Maryland
54 Posts

Profile of zachwyman
This is great! Thanks for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » David Blaine's sword for the xray. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL