The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 331: Mike Pisciotta - Magic Castle Mixologist and Mystifier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Mike Piscotta stopped by Houston, Texas to lecture for our local magic group. I was excited to hear his lecture every since I first saw him perform at the Hat and Hard Pub in the Magic Castle. His performance on the nights I saw him was outstanding and he really packs them in at the bar. This nearly lost venue at the Castle was rejuvenated by Mike after it hadn't been successfully used since Bob Jardine then Jim Patton last purveyed prestidigitation behind the bar. The problem was that it was not financially viable for a bartender to work down there with so much other magic going on throughout the Castle. But Mike's good natured style and professional performances has been packing them in down in the "dungeon". Oh, did I forget to mention that he is also the winner of the Academy of Magical Arts "Close-Up Magician of the Year" for 2015?

In this podcast, Mike talks about his creative process, working behind a bar, tipping and much more. You can watch a video of Mike performing at the Castle, see photos from his lecture here, read the blog, listen to the podcast online, and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......isciotta

And don't forget to order your 2017 Magic Calendar through the The Magic Word website. It also makes a nice gift, or you can tell the one you care about that you would like to receive it as a holiday gift (hint, hint).
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 331: Mike Pisciotta - Magic Castle Mixologist and Mystifier (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL