The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Looking for Key without Key hole. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
359 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
Do anyone know how to find or someone makeing?
i looking for house key without key hole and also maybe two key hole in one key(two key hole that one easy, maybe I just drill),but don't know where I can find the key without a key hole.

this idea is my friend Henry Harrius, and I try to find one to myself. thank
Dan C
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Dan C
Hey Tommy,
Im not sure exactly what you are looking for. If its just a typical key but without any holes in the metal end where you hold it I saw one like that at the local ACE hardware where I was getting a duplicate made a couple of months ago. I know Home Depot and Lowes also do duplication but don't think they have as good a variety of blanks as the local Ace does. If you are looking for something a little more specific PM me. My father was a hobby locksmith and I inherited all his equipment. Although nowhere near his skill level I might be able to do something for you.
Cheers,
Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Looking for Key without Key hole. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL