The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..36~37~38 [Next]
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2017, Xcath1 wrote:
I bought 2. But it's a lot of money (even if a reasonable value) and not a lot of time to sell many watches. I wish them luck but think they should extend the time period till after th first shipment have bee in the community for a while. Don't know if they can.

That sounds a great idea.

Wish they could do it. Maybe Will could chime in and clarify this.

Xcath1, would you be so kind to let us know when the watches arrive?

Thank you in advance.

Andrew K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2017, Magicalos wrote:
Am I missing something? I was under the assumption that if I buy a watch before feb 15th it WILL get made and I WILL get it just not telling of when....right?

Only God knows when...

However if I were you, I would wonder about the 'IF' issue...

On the other hand, jokes aside, I wish you to wear your VAPR wtch on your wrist as soon as it gets.

Wish you the best of luck.

Kindest regards,
Andrew K.
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
[quote]On Feb 2, 2017, Rocky wrote:

"...wait...here's an idea for the smoke watch! I remember being bashed when I gave Little Man a sarcastic review. Boy...was I wrong!!! Every magician is performing Little Man and getting huge reactions from it. Why not use the smoke watch to create a mystical atmosphere before your little clay friend walks mysteriously across the counter top. SPOOOKY!"

Brilliant! You made my day, Rocky.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

Just saw this note on Facebook and am passing it along. Smile

"Hello everyone,

Apologize for the late emails. We are extremely backed up with all the VAPR Watch questions and inquiries and have made a Q&A page for VAPR Watch in case you are waiting for our email reply.

Simply Click Here!

Thank you for all your patience" Smile

-SansMinds crew

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
I'm the proud owner of two of these beauties and have been using them for a few weeks now.
I've never made a video testimonial in my life for another companies product, but this deserves it in my opinion.
To those that may offer dissent, I say to each his own.

I like the addition of a little smoke to enhance my Omni deck...it's freaked out hundreds already!

Click Here!

-shawn
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hello supporters and friends here, I haven't been able to check in due to some unexpected health issue. I am finally feeling better and am here to answer a couple questions personally.

Xcath1 : Thank you for your support. I am sure you'd be very happy with the products in your hands.

Andrew J. K. : Have you been following our emails or social medias? Because we only have limited staff, any emails in general, will be answered within 24 hours. Due to the recent email volume, there's expected delay of getting your answers. Many have asked the same questions without reading the information we posted on the site and different platforms, so we've also made a page with quite a few common questions and answers. If you need some general answers, it's probably there. Also, if you place your oder (pledge), your watch WILL BE DELIVERED. We are trying our best to work with the time frame and situation we are given. Not sure why you are so certain about we are not going to deliver but provide the refund. The refund is an option we offer for those supporters who may wish so during the wait time. You never know when you need the cash. It's only fair that way for those who choose to support us. You seem to have strong opinion toward our brand without having an actual purchase experience with us; which is fine I fully respect your opinion. But if you are posting information and making statements, please do refer to what we've already posted on the site and our social media so everyone is on the same page with the same correct information. Thank you Andrew.

Irish eyes : Thank you for your support and answering a few questions. Much appreciated my friend Smile

Steve Brooks : Thank you for posting the page! I had no idea how to do the coding. It's really helpful!

Shawn Farquhar : Hi Shawn, thank you SO MUCH for posting a video review. It means the world to be the first item you ever done a video with. Thank you for believing in our work. What an honour!

In the past two days we've jumped from hitting 20% goal to 37%. With supporters who received their units help spreading the words, now we really feel like we have a chance to make it. The community is so amazing. 13 days left.

Let's make this happen together! With the love and support, even if we fail we know the effort and 4 years of our time was worth it. It's just a shame we won't be able to do this again in the future if we don't make it this time. Please, we need all the help we can get. Spread the words to your performer friends and invite them to join us. Let's make the impossible possible as a community!

Much love,

-Will

-
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
I love mine !
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
210 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
Hi Will, maybe SansMinds can push further the Feb 15th CUT OFF date, I don't really see what's the big deal with that date limit, so that you guys can benefit from the Blackpool word of mouth?
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
How come no one that has it already is posting a video of how the smoke looks? is it not as good as in the SM produced video?
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Someone posted a video yesterday on the Facebook group. Have you joined the group?

VAPR Watch Facebook Group
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
[quote]On Feb 3, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
Someone posted a video yesterday on the Facebook group. Have you joined the group?

Why are they always potato quality videos? Cant someone post a nice resolution video?
Irish eyes
View Profile
New user
Canada
7 Posts

Profile of Irish eyes
Thank you Will. I am one of the 300 so I am looking forward to evaluating vapr watch when it arrives.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
[quote]On Feb 3, 2017, Magicalos wrote:

"Someone posted a video yesterday on the Facebook group. Have you joined the group?"

"Why are they always potato quality videos? Can't someone post a nice resolution video?"

Really, your concern is video quality? Do you have a home theater room as well?

The point is the effect of the trick, not if it was filmed with a $5000 camera. These kinds of videos are for information, not your viewing enjoyment.

---
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
The video quality is so bad because all their money is spent on watches that smoke... hehehe
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
[quote]On Feb 3, 2017, Bill Hegbli wrote:
[quote]On Feb 3, 2017, Magicalos wrote:

"Someone posted a video yesterday on the Facebook group. Have you joined the group?"

"Why are they always potato quality videos? Can't someone post a nice resolution video?"

"Really, your concern is video quality? Do you have a home theater room as well?"

"The point is the effect of the trick, not if it was filmed with a $5000 camera. These kinds of videos are for information, not your viewing enjoyment"

Yes I actually have a home cinema room and if I was being pedantic the quality is poor, however from the current Facebook feed it seems that the remote rattles......outrageous!!

Hype and more hype.
Chuds
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Chuds,

You're concerned about video quality and two people said their remote rattles. Mine does not rattle.

How about the fact that the Vapr Watch is the most technologically advanced smoke machine you can put on your wrist and everyone that owns it loves it?
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
chuds
View Profile
Loyal user
U.K
221 Posts

Profile of chuds
Chuds,

"You're concerned about video quality and two people said their remote rattles. Mine does not rattle. How about the fact that the Vapr Watch is the most technologically advanced smoke machine you can put on your wrist and everyone that owns it loves it?"

I was being sarcastic to be honest, but I'm glad that at least a few people including you out of the 300 are very happy. Enjoy!
Chuds
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Yikes! Guys, I didn't think people would get so uptight about my video quality comment...wasn't trying to start anything...just wanted to see a good quality video about the smoke from the VAPR Watch ...haven't we all seen and purchased smoke devices and been disappointed with the smoke *cough* Cloud 9 *cough*?
Magicrcook
View Profile
New user
Cleveland Ohio
20 Posts

Profile of Magicrcook
Using a smoke device and a watch together sounds great..but what if one breaks. Your customer service to me on Vapr has been worse than terrible. The Vapr that I purchased DIRECTLY from you never worked. I sent in a video of it not working as you requested and have been ignored since despite writing an email everyday. I like the concept but I'd sure like to see any evidence of customer support before making an expensive purchase. Or do you go by the buyer beware philosophy?
SansMinds
View Profile
New user
Canada
6 Posts

Profile of SansMinds
[quote]On Feb 4, 2017, Magicrcook wrote:

"Using a smoke device and a watch together sounds great..but what if one breaks. Your customer service to me on Vapr has been worse than terrible. The Vapr that I purchased DIRECTLY from you never worked. I sent in a video of it not working as you requested and have been ignored since despite writing an email everyday. I like the concept but I'd sure like to see any evidence of customer support before making an expensive purchase. Or do you go by the buyer beware philosophy?"

---

Hi Magicrook,

My name is Rich. I am the PM at SansMinds Magic. Just letting you know that we are currently extremely backed- up for our email support. The wait time right now is approx 4-5 working days. The team is working very hard to get to all emails.

Can you please send me the video you originally sent to support directly to me? rich@sansminds.com and I will take care of you personally. Smile

We will be reaching out to you via your personal email. Smile

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL