The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (549 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14..22..30..38..46~47~48 [Next]
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Lseeyou wrote:
Angelo is this real? Smile

Where can I order the Gold version, is it same price?

Thank you!

Yes what you see is what you get and what the spectator experiences.

The Gold is more expensive as it is a limited edition colour. Both colours do the same thing.
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, Angelo Carbone wrote:
The effect is a) - a sealed box prediction effect. NOT an appearing prediction.

The middle section of the trailer was just to highlight what the box can do and as Titanas says in the video it must never be seen in that context by the spectator.

Yeah

I was hoping that was the effect - but [as usual] - I was a bit confused

Thanks
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It's a fantastic piece of kit and a fantastic effect how many outs do you want 52 ? It's what your audience experience that matters not you unless you get off on it or just perform to magicians so the number of outs etc is irrelevant it plays exactly as in the demo / trailer and is always this strong to your audience end of story . Best wishes Tarik 😊
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
I guess people are asking about the number of outs if they have a particular routine in mind. So for example in a routine where you have 5 outs for example (for a particular effect) then for the box to have 5 outs or more will be good for that routine someone has in mind.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes I suppose Prince but if they do the effect as in the trailer it's irrelevant and most other effects that use outs surely can still be used whether 52 or 1 to suit the effect ? In your example of a 5 out effect just do it with more outs etc if necesssary shouldnt make any difference or don't use all the outs if you specifically need 5 ? Best wishes Tarik 😊
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Yep your right, and basically just pick the strongest outs to use in the effect. For me I just wanted to know out of curiosity. I cant remember the dealer, but a very clever effect came out and I seen it at Blackpool one year. Basic effect was a small box/casket was suspended from a chain hanging in view of audience. Depending on the way you unhooked the chain (tilt) determined the outcome (prediction) inside. It was very clever and cant remember the name of it. I'm not implying this works in a similar way, but remember seeing that effect and the number of outs it had. So I guess out of curiosity I'm wondering how many this box has.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, PRINCE wrote:
Yep your right, and basically just pick the strongest outs to use in the effect. For me I just wanted to know out of curiosity. I cant remember the dealer, but a very clever effect came out and I seen it at Blackpool one year. Basic effect was a small box/casket was suspended from a chain hanging in view of audience. Depending on the way you unhooked the chain (tilt) determined the outcome (prediction) inside. It was very clever and cant remember the name of it. I'm not implying this works in a similar way, but remember seeing that effect and the number of outs it had. So I guess out of curiosity I'm wondering how many this box has.

Hi Prince.

Is it 'The Chest of Nostradamus' http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-The-Ch......mus.html ?

If so, it is absolutely an beautiful bit of business...I had it and let it go and wished I hadn't!!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
For me it's the most important thing [the number of outs]

As if I have to force [to one out] - this is no good for me

The more the better - as I would be using it for mentalism prediction effects

Five would be amazing - but it seems I have to wait for a review to find out
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, The Duster wrote:
For me it's the most important thing [the number of outs]

As if I have to force [to one out] - this is no good for me

The more the better - as I would be using it for mentalism prediction effects

Five would be amazing - but it seems I have to wait for a review to find out

I will be great for you then The Duster if that helps Tarik 😊
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Ummmm my prediction is that you could have 6 outs (predictions) if I'm on the right lines of the workings of this.
Thanks also Caigy for the post and the link - yes this is very clever as well and fooled me badly when it was performed for me.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Awesome stuff

Now I can start lusting after one....

No uk dealer with gold version as of yet?
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I'd love to buy the black version. I hope it's available soon. Angelo is a genius.

Robert
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
It would be lovely and wishful thinking if we could politely refrain from discussing method on here please. Pretty please!

A) Lay people could in theory browse on here without logging in.
B) It spoils it for those of us who have yet to see it performed live and don't want to know how it works.
C) Does it really matter how many outs or if there are indeed outs? It doesn't detract from the effect your spectators will witness. It's easy to do.

Thanks guys!

Totally agree!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Quick question: I'm interested in the gold version but do we know just how "limited" the limited edition will be? I'm just hoping they don't disappear at Blackpool (because I predict this will be the runaway hit everyone leaves with from the convention.)

Brain is swimming wit possibilities. As usual - stroke of genius!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Angelo is a creative thinker and talented creator, I hope to see more releases from him.
I don't think this has o**e o**** , if it is o**e o**** only so no meaning to proof that the 2 halves of prediction are matching halves because they will be. If you read between lines you will understand it is m****** o****.
Quote:

A) Lay people could in theory browse on here without logging in.

This is something bugs me about this forum, if any layperson googles about a magician name or trick it will show themagiccafe in the first results.
The good side that I think many of us become members here due to google search . Just we should care not to hint methods and everything else should be discussed downstairs.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I think the problem is... this forum - you are allowed to guess 'a little'

Maybe L&G should be a downstairs forum itself [?]

There was one major thing I wanted to know about this item [make or break in terms of whether I hit buy] - if I couldn't 'guess' or talk about the mechanics - then I would be buying blind

I think the main thing is - if the trick doesn't use the name [of itself] in performance - then laypeople googling won't find it here [or anywhere]

So unless 'stupid' magicians say: 'and my next trick is called THE GIFT...' - then people would only ever be able to google 'magic trick with a box' and not find it

This is a problem / worry I had about the BIP 2.0 book test - I had to deface the cover to protect myself from the power of google to ruin this effecf
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I could be wrong, but after watching close I'm pretty sure I have it figured out.. Saying that if I do, it's a must have
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2017, The Duster wrote:
I think the problem is... this forum - you are allowed to guess 'a little'

Yes, but only if you want to guess a little. And if the creator in particular doesn’t wish to support guessing then you won't be getting any answers from him!

Thanks!

Jim
GusGarcia
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of GusGarcia
Delighted to say that I'm fooled. Looks great Angelo, can't wait to be able to purchase this.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
When will this be officially available ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Angelo Carbone - The Gift (549 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..14..22..30..38..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL