The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Factory rejects by Lee Grey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xtacsgt
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of xtacsgt
Wild card is supposed to be a take off on this original by Grey. NEED instructions if anyone out there has them. Am more than willing to make the proper financial compensation for the instructions as it is a shame for them to be a wasted packet that is unusable. Consists of 9 eight of spades and blue backs three of the cards opposite side have 4 king of hearts. Also 7, 10 of diamonds blue backs and 3 are blank backs. One card cut in half horizontally 10 of diamonds halves other side blue back and other half blank. Person on Genie stated he worked for Kantors and would package and sell this routine,and complained that someone put out a video and claimed it as theirs without credit to Lee Grey. When contacted said he didn't recall the routine or had no clue where instruction could be found. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is probably from the mid 60s and I would like to hand it down to my grandson.
bobmag56
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of bobmag56
Hi, I bought this about 50 years ago and still have it somewhere in my magic drawers. If you have not received any responses, let me know and I will look for the item. I recall it came in a black and Gold plastic container with Factory Rejects stamped in the plastic. Take it easy, Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Factory rejects by Lee Grey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL