The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Shower Thought: A LOT of extremely visual change method will fail if U.S dollar bill ever changes. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Shower Thought: A LOT of extremely visual change method will fail if U.S dollar bill ever changes.

If a funny thought, cause a lot of visual money changes depend on the notes being of the same size and or have the same outer edge color.
Gonna use those extreme burns while we still can if you get my drift ;p
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I would not worry about the U.S. Dollar changing, they have wanted to get rid of it for years, but retail, and consumers will not change to the dollar coins or the $2.00 bill.

This is the only bill they have not redesigned, the $5, $10, $20 have all had some changes, but not the good old dollar bill.

As long as schools do not teach how to count money, we don't have to worry. With each generation, it gets worse, they cannot count money and make change correctly.

What could happen though, is doing away with currency all together. As long as we have crooked government officials, that will not happen either. Just thing, with no currency, no illegal drug sales, no counterfeiting, no money laundering, and no robberies, to name some of the benefits.

Down side, everyone would need a account of some kind, and that means less privacy.
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Wow, you think DEEP Bill !
I was referring to US changing from paper to plastic bills.
Which will cause a LOT of current magic to fail.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Not really. If they change to plastic, the paper money will still exist for a long time. Even if the paper money is devalued (which I don't think they can do because it is a government guaranteed note) People will still keep them even if just for collecting purposes. We use old half dollars and silver dollars that have been out of circulation for years everyday. Why would paper money be any different?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Even if the paper money is devalued (which I don't think they can do because it is a government guaranteed note)

American currency is not guaranteed by the government; it's fiat money. It can be devalued by printing more than the growth of the economy. This is called inflation.
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2017, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Even if the paper money is devalued (which I don't think they can do because it is a government guaranteed note)

American currency is not guaranteed by the government; it's fiat money. It can be devalued by printing more than the growth of the economy. This is called inflation.
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
I did not intend to repeat myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Shower Thought: A LOT of extremely visual change method will fail if U.S dollar bill ever changes. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL