The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Five Faces of Sybil Cardistry Poster LIVE ON KICKSTARTER! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ahn_nick
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of ahn_nick
Hi all!

I am currently crowdfunding for a cardistry poster. I would really appreciate it if you guys had a quick look! Thank you so much!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/158......y-poster
Dan C
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dan C
Noticed the poster the other day on Kickstarter and really liked it. Are you thinking of doing a series of them?
ahn_nick
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of ahn_nick
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2017, Dan C wrote:
Noticed the poster the other day on Kickstarter and really liked it. Are you thinking of doing a series of them?

Thank you so much! It is very possible! I have some more ideas for more posters so hopefully if this one does well, I can produce a second and third poster to go along with it. Smile
Googoomafint11
View Profile
New user
I actually have more than only
28 Posts

Profile of Googoomafint11
The poster looks great, not entirely my style, so I won't be getting it, but perhaps if you come out with more...

Well designed though!
Error 404
Code _signature_ not found
ahn_nick
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of ahn_nick
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2017, Googoomafint11 wrote:
The poster looks great, not entirely my style, so I won't be getting it, but perhaps if you come out with more...

Well designed though!

Thank you so much! Completely understand if it's not your style. I hope to come out with more in the future in various styles so hopefully you take a fancy to one of them! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Five Faces of Sybil Cardistry Poster LIVE ON KICKSTARTER! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL