The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Learning Aronson with Memrise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

One Inch Man
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of One Inch Man
I don't know if any of you have used Memrise. It's primarily used for learning languages, but there are courses for all sorts of other things too.
I haven't used it much lately (I use Duolingo now for languages) but when I set about memorising my stack I remembered the site and made a course to help me practice. I have found it very useful so, today, I created a second course for the Aronson stack. If any of you fancy trying it, you can find it here.

https://www.memrise.com/course/1416892/s......aronson/

I think you will have to create a Memrise account, but it is free and, even if you think my course sucks, you may end up learning a new language or something anyway!
divomas
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of divomas
Memrise looks cool. Would be good to have one for Mnemonica.

I used the Chegg iPhone up to create flash cards to test myself.
One Inch Man
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of One Inch Man
Memrise is pretty cool. Certainly a great tool for memorizing vocabulary if you are learning a new language (which is its primary function), but I have also found the format is really well suited to this kind of thing, and the course I made for my stack has been invaluable.
That's why a made one for a stack I don't know or use (Aronson), because I thought it might be helpful to others too. I was going to make one for Mnemonica as well but the amount of time required, weighed up against the lack of interest, meant I didn't bother. If there is a chance that it will still be of use to others though, then I may still put together a Mnemonica course too when I have the time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Learning Aronson with Memrise (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL