The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Bare Bones (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2526 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This looks like a cool Tenyo item. The video is pretty deceptive. I found one in excellent condition. Still in the mail on its way to me. Just curious....is this a rare Tenyo item?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Not rare, but also not the easiest to find. It has several different principles working at the same time, which is why it's so deceptive.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
2526 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Thanks for the information Richard.
danskefogden
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
Its easy to find. don't listen to kaufman.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1715 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2017, danskefogden wrote:
Its easy to find. don't listen to kaufman.

No it isn't, definately not when you don't want to pay a ridiculous price for it!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

... someone else must have written the Tenyo book. Smile
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
Upstate New York
125 Posts

Profile of psychod
I'm not sure if danskefogden was just trying to be ironic or what but Richard Kaufman is certainly one of the most knowledgeable people about Tenyo products...and no, he didn't pay me to say that. I base that on the fact that he wrote 'The Bible of Tenyo'.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
danskefogden
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of danskefogden
I was serious. Its like a flood on ebay of Bare bones
jacobsw
View Profile
New user
London
32 Posts

Profile of jacobsw
I just checked ebay. There are no Bare Bones currently for sale. A search of past auctions reveals that 3 of them sold in the past three months, for $75 each.

Personally, that sounds more like "Not rare, but also not the easiest to find" than "a flood on ebay" but I guess it's subjective! (One of those three Bare Bones was listed three times before it sold, which may have made it look like there were more of them for sale than there actually are.)
ohGr
View Profile
New user
Thousand Oaks, California
4 Posts

Profile of ohGr
Danskefogden's irony is seemingly used in all of his posts. He appears to have some sort of special 'magical' ability to describe the used tenYo he sells as 'new', 'mint', and other ironically deceptive descriptions. All proven false when the opposite materializes in the mailbox. Crap.
Perhaps he lives in an alternative tenYo world when all the broken, incomplete, non functioning tricks surround him forming a shield of hubris.
As well, the knowledge he will never know as much as Mr Kaufman must really make those bare bones shake, rattle , and roll!
An interesting troll indeed! ;D
OP ..Good maGic, good find, and enjoy your Bare Bones!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5122 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
If you happen to have (or find) Bare Bones, you may be interested in the version by Jenzo Harmonics, called Barbara Bones. A beautifully made add-on.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2169 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 12, 2017, Magiguy wrote:
If you happen to have (or find) Bare Bones, you may be interested in the version by Jenzo Harmonics, called Barbara Bones. A beautifully made add-on.

Agree!
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1715 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
The cubes of Barbara Bones were handmade by Rob Rand from Holland, the outer tube is made by Jenzo Harmonics.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Bare Bones (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL