The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » JOL plus soft wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
52 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
Evening all

Inspired by my recent purchase of the Kaps wallet and fired up with my newly ..erm.."fired up" p**ming gusto, I thought I'd look into wallets a tad more.

Whilst watching a dvd on another trick, I spotted a wallet trick being used (item to envelope within envelope within zipped wallet). On discussion with the supplier of said item, it transpires it's the JOL Large Plus Soft Wallet
http://www.propdog.co.uk/propdog-reccomends/large-plus-soft

I bit the bullet and bought one, which arrived today.

I have to say I prefer this hand over fist to my Kaps already. It's softer, feels more real and worn in straight out of the box.
As well as the p**m methods it also features no p**m and p**k.
The general layout and construction makes so much more sense to me and looks and feels more like a real wallet should. I'm going to start using this as my everyday real wallet and see where that takes me.

On top of that it comes in a nice box with some free "bonsolopes" and a great dvd of instructions and routines and ideas and even a link to download more info.

More expensive than my Kaps, but, even on day 1 this is inspiring me 200% more.

I heartily recommend.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
1853 Posts

Profile of warren
I'm a big fan of the JOL wallet range and have used a JOL hip wallet as my everyday wallet for over 20 years, I like the look of the plus wallets but would probably go for the small over the large personally.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » JOL plus soft wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL