The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » A Review of Barry Friedman's ShowBiz Blueprint (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
As many of you know, since 2009, I've been promoting and selling my own marketing and business development course for magicians. What you may not know is that I continuously invest in my own education.

I've seen way too many people who have been in this business for decades who have become modern day dinosaurs. They stop learning, they don't keep up with modern technology, they neglect current ways of connecting with people, and they stop developing their business in a way that modern society operates.

I see too many magicians who believe all they need is a good show to become successful, they neglect the business side of show business, and then wonder why they're not seeing the success they believe they deserve.

Last year I invested in several programs. One of these programs is Barry Friedman's ShowBiz Blueprint. It's a 10-week program that opened my eyes to some things that I wasn't even aware of. Some of the ideas and strategies that I learned in this program created tens of thousands of dollars in income in less than a year's time. I'm indebted to Barry, because he really opened my eyes to truly playing bigger in this business. If you want to get my full review, I put up a video of my experience in this program which you can see here: https://louserrano.leadpages.co/showbiz-blueprint/

If you want to see what Barry is offering and watch his free videos where he shares some valuable information, click on the following link: Barry Friedman's ShowBiz Blueprint
His program starts April 1, 2017. You won't regret it.

Lou Serrano
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Barry just released his third video this morning. Some really good stuff there. If you're just starting out in the entertainment business or if you're already a full-time pro, I know Barry teaches strategies that are new to most. The best thing about what he teaches is that it works. It's worth it to at least watch his free videos.

I have to admit, I'm amazed nobody is talking about this here. I've already gone through his program, so I know the value of what he teaches. If anyone has questions for me, feel free to ask.

Wishing you all much success!

Lou Serrano
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Registration to ShowBiz Blueprint 2017 is now open. It will be interesting to see how many people take advantage of this amazing opportunity to transform their careers.

Lou Serrano
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It would be interesting to know if you are an affiliate and benefit if someone shows up.

You seem to have a vested interest.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Hey Danny,

I am an affiliate, and I will benefit if someone does sign up for the program. I'm also a current student, and I've benefited immensely from Barry's teachings over the last year. I wouldn't promote anything that I didn't fully believe in.

Lou Serrano
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That explains the ridiculous hard sell.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
To each their own.
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
That explains the ridiculous hard sell.

Haha
Josh
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
For those who have an interest in ShowBiz Blueprint, Barry is doing a free live webinar this Thursday and registration to ShowBiz Blueprint closes that night.

To watch the free webinar and get an inside peek to the ShowBiz Blueprint program, click on the following link: Free Webinar

Wishing you all much success!

Lou Serrano
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
485 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
I am surprised this course is not being discussed more, not only in this thread but other threads here on Tricky Business in general. I want to take this course and am sure I will eventually. I would've have enrolled this year but ended up taking on a new coach who is teaching me about a more specialized skillset.

My understanding is Showbiz Blueprint is one of the few courses that teaches you how to get bookings in the $2,500, $5,000 and higher range. I do not know of any other courses that focus on this level of earning like Showbiz Blueprint. I don't know of any other coaches who are able to teach this, except for Lou of course.

And I have only heard good things about Barry Friedman, as an entertainer and as a teacher and coach. I hope there is more discussion about this here, I hope to hear from more students of this course, and I hope to eventually enroll myself.
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
968 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Tim,
There are very few real deals out there in coaching and consulting for entertainers. Barry Friedman is a person of his word, and the knowledge he shares is born of decades of experience. You're correct about the booking fee range.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Lets say that one does not take his course. What is to stop you from booking at that fee?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
Lets say that one does not take his course. What is to stop you from booking at that fee?

The main thing that stopped me from booking gigs at those fees as consistently as I wanted was knowledge. I didn't know what I didn't know. Barry's program opened my eyes to tools, strategies, and insights on HOW to book those gigs much more consistently. I made a profit on my investment within the first 8 weeks of starting the program by implementing just one of his strategies.

Lou Serrano
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea no. It is about knowing your value, not strategy sorry.

Now if his course made you reevaluate your value cool. But the simple fact is no strategy will help if you are not worth that price.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
But the strategies WILL help if you are worth the price.

Lou Serrano
Comedy Writer
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Comedy Writer
I'm following the preview videos online.
Very useful information
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Update: Barry is relaunching ShowBiz Blueprint for 2018. He just released video 2 of a 4-part series. You can check it out here: Video 2 ShowBiz Blueprint

Here are a few things covered in Barry's video:

How remarkable a subset of humanity that we are as entertainers
My wish for every entertainer
Recap the drive required to make it in this business
My promise to anyone who commits to playing bigger as an entertainer
Takeaways from my first big event that has driven my career
The big picture of what we do as entertainers
Why we are recession proof
A free tool everyone should have on their website
Why network news might be killing your future
How to control the message that gets back to the booker so YOU look great
What to NOT do with your audience
How your obstacles are really opportunity
Why clients don't care about us - SHOCKING!
How your website might be shutting down opportunities in the first paragraph
The importance of focusing your message on a client
The most tempting button on your prospect's computer
An invitation to 'tell on yourself' so that the message is clear - "I'm not playing around anymore!"

By the way, if you have any questions about the program, feel free to contact me. As always, I'm here to help.

Lou Serrano
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
Just released today is Video 3 of a 4-part series for ShowBiz Blueprint. Check out the video by clicking on the following link: Video 3 ShowBiz Blueprint

Here are a few things covered in this video:

Three ways to triple the number of gigs you close
The 3 letter word that ruins your marketing (and why it's so natural)
How a story you hold onto might stop you from pleasing your clients
A quick look at a website that is killing this artist's career
What you must do to earn a website visitor's trust - and how easy it is to ruin
Why you might throw away your best footage
How to let go of the anchor that holds you down
Ninja tool for learning everything you need to know about your prospects and clients
How to build a conversation to engages your prospects
Brief introduction to Barry's 20017 ShowBiz Blueprint course

If you have any questions about any of this, feel free to contact me.

Lou Serrano
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
For anyone who is interested, I have a full review of my experience with ShowBiz Blueprint. Feel free to check it out here: https://louserrano.lpages.co/showbiz-blueprint/

Registration is now open, and closes April 1, 2018.

All the best!

Lou Serrano
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
It’d be wise to let people know that Lou’d links above are affiliate links and he receives a commission for anyone who signs up using his links - example: http://integrity.samcart.com/referral/im......JrPSFI2M
Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » A Review of Barry Friedman's ShowBiz Blueprint (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL