The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Coaching (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18017 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Well you are not the target demographic so it really doesn't matter.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
7915 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Sure you do or you wouldn't keep babbling on about it. We get it, you've made your point. It's just your opinion. Why do you keep on sorry it unless for another purpose? You made your opinion pages ago.
cafecheckers
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of cafecheckers
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, TomBoleware wrote:
, but if you’re investing real money on your future, I say you better know the person you dealing with, know where they live, what they look like, and anything else you can find out about them. (An honestly I can't see any reasonable person disagreeing with that.
Tom

I think this speaks to the scarcity principle. You are making an assumption that this type of coaching is readily available to all of us. You are also minimizing the value of the relationships that one can develop here. Seeking a coach is not only a matter of getting to know the coach, but the coach getting to know the student. Much of this took place over the past six years of engagement here via this section and various PM's back and fourth. Furthermore, I own several of Mindpro's ebook offerings.

This should not turn into a narrow discussion of "why I chose Mindpro" topic, - but the broader concepts of maximizing on line relationship potential, making wise choices when faced with no perfect solution, and investing in ones future are things that can separate achievers and things I am proud I have done.
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
884 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:
If it is such a problem Tom why post at all? You are not a magician.

Just sticking my head in for a lighthearted moment to rerun this criteria. Is it safe to apply that to others in this same discussion? Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
18017 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
As in?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
G. Batson
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of G. Batson
Keith, are you asking if hypnotists are magicians?
RobertSmith
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2017, Dannydoyle wrote:

Plus Tom nobody has to prove anything to you. You are not the end user. You don't even perform and I keep wondering why you post here at all. It is possible that as they got to know each other things we are not privy to happened.

Speaking of.

How are your hypnosis shows going, Danny? Where in Vegas are you performing these days? Would love to come see you work.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Coaching (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL