The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Who wants a free trick from 'Any Shuffled Deck, Impromptu, Self Working Miracles' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Heya Café Peeps! If you're a lover of totally self working card tricks (from a borrowed, shuffled, deck in use no less!!) then I thought you might dig this offer. It's a FREE download of 'Salto Triumph' from Liam Montier's 'Any Shuffled Deck, Impromptu, Self Working Miracles' project. It's a really cool effect that mixes a double card location AND a triumph routine. 100% sleight free and 100% money free - HA!! Smile You can download it here - http://www.bigblindmedia.com/download-a-......-tricks/
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Looks like a great trick and it's hard to argue with the price XD

Phill
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Lots more fantastic effects on this release.

Used Salto Triumph in my pro.work to make a special audience member look EXTRA special.

Mike Donoghue
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Thanks for the info. I just 'ordered' it and waiting for the 'view video' link to come. I've been looking at this project to buy as I've not been disappointed with other Liam Montier's projects that I've purchased.
ScottMN
View Profile
New user
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
72 Posts

Profile of ScottMN
Like it
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Was able to view the free video today. I'm been doing this card trick for quite some time and was one of the first ones I have used regularly the last few years. Seeing this video for me gave me some better/newer ideas how how to perform it, so even though I use this trick regularly, I'll experiment with his handling as I like some of the ideas he has shared. Thanks for the share.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Who wants a free trick from 'Any Shuffled Deck, Impromptu, Self Working Miracles' (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL