The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mark Mason Presents The Justice Pad by Charlie Justice (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yeah I know,I bought it in Blackpool and told a some a few people here about it in some pms so ive been using for for ages anyway,its good
350zTT
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of 350zTT
I want it!!!!! haha
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Is it supplied with a special marker?
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
To me it looks very much like a ParaPad, ... just with a different binding and cover.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I would be thankful if someone could shine a light on this.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Why are you all aksing about the method,why don't you buy it if you like it,I bought it and it s good one
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

I'm not asking about the method. As a creator myself I think it is a legit question to ask whether or not this pad is actually the same as a ParaPad or not. That's it.

If it is different, then we welcome Mr. Justice happily to the club of original creators and wish him good luck with his development and a huge success. Improvement is always a good thing.
On the other hand if it is not, ... we'll, in this case my question would be reasonable - don't you agree?d
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I will do you a pm mate
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Done some pm chating and it should of bin checked with parapad people first I think so maybe some lessons of been leant
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
A huge marker to right on a small pad. I was hoping this had evolved from those styles of pads. Nothing beats when you can use a normal pen.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Does the magician have to tear out the page ? this kinda turns me off from buying it .
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2017, tophatter wrote:
Does the magician have to tear out the page ? this kinda turns me off from buying it .

Yes for both - if you do a search on google you will find demo's for both pad's, The one I watched for the ParaPad he closed the pad then reopened it to look as if he was going to write in the pad with the Justice Pad you just close the pad and put it down on the table or back in your pocket.

I like the look of the parapad over the justice pad as it looks a lot smaller.
With the parapad you need the pen to get rid of the image but its a lot quicker and easier with the Justice Pad.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
To be fair: I do not know the Justice Pad, but for the ParaPad it is a fact that the performer has not to tear out the page by himself. And when and how you take your peek is entirely up to you, your presentation and management. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Parapad has got better material,but the jusicepad has got a better notepad setups and handling for it so both are good for a different reasons and I got both so know it
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Business business business with NOTHING new.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2017, Rob.m wrote:
Quote:

Yes for both - if you do a search on google you will find demo's for both pad's, The one I watched for the ParaPad he closed the pad then reopened it to look as if he was going to write in the pad with the Justice Pad you just close the pad and put it down on the table or back in your pocket.

With the parapad you need the pen to get rid of the image but its a lot quicker and easier with the Justice Pad.

With parapad the spec can tear out the page and the magician just closes the pad.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2017, Rob.m wrote:
Quote:

With parapad the spec can tear out the page and the magician just closes the pad.

Sorry I should have put that it is the spec that tears out the paper - On the demo I watched for the parapad when he took the pad back and closed it he then reopened it and looked down at the pad. watch from 12.30 and you will see him look down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luxP4QPio4
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Indeed, but this is not the way you have to or should handle the ParaPad.

Actually you simply close the cover (even without looking if you want to) and pocket the closed pad. Job done.
The peek CAN be executed with a huge time delay and way more unsuspicious than in this video.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Or get my Penguin Magic Live Lecture and your search might be over for ever ....
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

And by the way, it is ParaLabs material I use Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The spectator tears out the paper on both pads that's a fact or at least can . This is definately different from parapad as I have both . The reset on the justice pad is better and the impression material is completely different and far easier to read on the justic pad . I prefer the para pad in its size and both do the job but consistently found the pens drying up on the para pad and I haven't had the justice pad long enough to know how their pens stand up on this issue to compare . I am not sure if the nomad pens etc are any different or better but overall I would prefer the para pad with a consistant long lasting pen but with a clearer impression ie a combination of both these pads . I hope this helps Tarik 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mark Mason Presents The Justice Pad by Charlie Justice (10 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL