The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Pen thru quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Is there a way to fix the spr**g on a pen/cig/pencil thru quarter? I have 3 of them and would like to fix em'. 2 are Johnson one is an odd man out. Smile. Thanks.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
I believe it is just a hinge spring that is soldered in place. I've never had to fix one but, If you have a soldering iron it shouldn't be too difficult I wouldn't think.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Yes that is right. of course if you have trouble with a soldering iron, you can just turn it into a one sided Bellinger hehe. inside joke . but yes the Johnson is the best. when you pull it out and there is no hole, it fools the
I don't know what out of them. they are not looking at that point for a sw ch, so they get the quarter and pen and honestly try to push them into one another. hehe.
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
Wouldn't Johnson's lifetime warranty cover things like broken springs? Might want to at least check with them.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Great idea! Ill check into that! Thanks!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2017, karnak wrote:
Wouldn't Johnson's lifetime warranty cover things like broken springs? Might want to at least check with them.

Wow! Thank you! I emailed Johnson and there were no questions asked. Just a "Yes just send it back to us and we will repair it for you" holy moly! I'll be in church on Sunday. Smile
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
Glad it helped!
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I sent it out saturday and received it back yesterday. that's some great customer service! Again, Thank you for the help. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Pen thru quarter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL