We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Xpert download and gimmick reviewed in M-U-M (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
2924 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
An excerpt from the April 2017 issue of M-U-M:

XPERT VIDEO DOWNLOAD AND GIMMICK

"The Xpert is an in-full-sight gaff that allows you to...perform effects involving teleportation, transposition, transformation, psychokinesis, and some kickass mentalism routines. It is a highly versatile gimmick and requires little skill to use...The current release from Penguin comes with a well-filmed informative download with eight routines, a gimmick ready to use (mailed separately), and the instruction on how to make your own refills/replacements...Routines taught include an excellent coin bend in which the coin is marked with the spectator's initials, a strong Mental Epic solution, and an excellent routine from Joshua Quinn's book, Paralies, called Memorandum, which is both entertaining and a real fooler...This is an excellent value. Several of the effects taught are worthy of your attention and the principle and gaff will serve you in more ways than you can imagine. Recommended."

Here's the video demo. http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6239
Neil Tobin, Necromancer
AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD-winning show, Near Death Experience, opening soon! Http://neardeathx.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
12981 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Fantastic, and I love the video!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2579 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Congratulations!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
12981 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm an original owner of the Xpert, I purchased it the day it came out. I was one of the lucky ones who was on a forum with Neil so I was aware of it way back when. After seeing this thread, I bought it again so I could see the video, and love it.

I love the coin bend ans see this as an application for a few things I've been working on, and the Epic is also epic.

Thank you for doing the video, it got me thinking of other applications.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Xpert download and gimmick reviewed in M-U-M (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL