The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Looking for a Graphic Designer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DannyOcean
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DannyOcean
I'm not really sure this is the correct place for this, my apologies if it isn't, but I have been wanting to create my own deck for a bit. I've already hand drawn my card backs, but I don't have a program to create my cards on a computer nor do I trust my ability to do so.

I was hoping with this forum being what it is that some people here may be able to point me in the right direction to have my drawing brought to life. Maybe someone here is interested in taking on the job themselves, in which case please pm me.
Dan C
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dan C
Hey Danny,
Just to clarify are you just looking to digitize and convert into a graphics program (ie Adobe Illustrator)
or
Do you need someone to actually come up with the artwork based on your ideas within the program?
DannyOcean
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DannyOcean
Sorry for not being more clear.

I have the art drawn. I need it digitized.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I'd be glad to import it into Adobe Illustrator/Inkscape for you.

Highest resolution I can handle however is only 12"x12" @ 600dpi.

Dave
monstercreations
View Profile
Regular user
England
116 Posts

Profile of monstercreations
Hi Danny,
Feel free to give me a shout.
I can convert with illustrator and do the layout for you - I have had my own designed decks of cards printed.
cheers,
Ade
DannyOcean
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of DannyOcean
Thanks for the feedback guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Card Studio » » Looking for a Graphic Designer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL