The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, bowers wrote:
Im sure this works like the Voodoo doll.
If so that's great.
Todd

That's what I'm talking about Smile 👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Yeah. You will love this Todd Smile
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2017, Nathan Kranzo wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, bowers wrote:
Im sure this works like the Voodoo doll.
If so that's great.
Todd

That's what I'm talking about Smile 👏👏👏👏👏👏🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Sounds good Nathan And with Roy making it.
I know it will be perfect..

Yeah. You will love this Todd Smile
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
My favorite way to do the trick is on the demo video on my site. It's where I do it with a handful of change. When you do it with a handful of change it makes other coins in your hand movie as well which makes it seem like you have control over the entire handful of change!!!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Looks beautiful, Nathan. The bonus items looks just like something I learned as a kid, many decades ago. It is probably the same thing. Thank you for reminding me of that. I think the bonus is as good as the main effect.

Nice work.

kj
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thank you so much KJ

Yes the bonus effect or "hypnotized coin" is so cool.

It's extremely magical when the borrowed coin stands up and then slowly lays down on its own !!!!!

The best part is he really can borrow any coin. ANY BORROWED COIN!!! And you can immediately hand the coin back in your hands are empty!

Yes it's an old affect from the 1920s. I'm glad that it has seen new life and inspired you Smile

Are those interested it is the first video clip on my page

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin

KranzoMagic.com
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Here David Copperfield with a similar effect:
https://youtu.be/yjY0eSsH81Q?t=2125

Darko
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I'm stumped by the mouse production....

coin looks cool, but will wait for UK ones.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, tonsofquestions wrote:
I think the complaint is not that the switch is hard to do, but rather the fact that the ad copy is misleading.

It's a statement about almost any effect that part of it can be borrowed - you can take someone's deck and switch it out for your own, but then the trick isn't really done with a "borrowed" deck.

Your description states "Coin can be borrowed." and I agree that I interpreted it the same way as tedwardo. I also read as "it's their coin that's floating" and likely "it could be signed first."

I don't mind the fact that it uses a gaff or a switch, I just would like it to be clearer about what I should expect.

Well I hope I made it clear Smile

You did, but only after the fact. (Thus my post)
I see you've removed the "can be borrowed" from the ad copy on your site, which helps clear it up for new viewers, too. So thanks!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
If your read the instructions for my effect the first thing I mention is Cooperfields version Smile'

While I love that version it has a little bit more of a set up than I like. With my coin I can be ready anytime anywhere in any clothing!!!
There are a few different methods. Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
I gave one to Rafael Benatar last night and he loves it!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2017, tonsofquestions wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2017, tonsofquestions wrote:
I think the complaint is not that the switch is hard to do, but rather the fact that the ad copy is misleading.

It's a statement about almost any effect that part of it can be borrowed - you can take someone's deck and switch it out for your own, but then the trick isn't really done with a "borrowed" deck.

Your description states "Coin can be borrowed." and I agree that I interpreted it the same way as tedwardo. I also read as "it's their coin that's floating" and likely "it could be signed first."

I don't mind the fact that it uses a gaff or a switch, I just would like it to be clearer about what I should expect.

Well I hope I made it clear Smile

You did, but only after the fact. (Thus my post)
I see you've removed the "can be borrowed" from the ad copy on your site, which helps clear it up for new viewers, too. So thanks!

There was no misleading. I was being very clear. It's always amazing to me that after you describe It as a gimmick, And it's made by a machinist......
But people still think that maybe the coin floats by real magic. I hate breaking people's hearts and telling them that it's a gimmick. But it's a gimmick. Lol Smile

I simply didn't want to have anymore time wasted by bickering over what "borrowed" means. Happy trails my friend.

KranzoMagic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
We all know what borrowed means. If you don't know then go get another hobby.

It can be borrowed as long as you borrow another psycho coin.

Let's move on please.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Ordered last night, it is already on the way, cannot beat this service. Thank you Nate!

Looking forward to this, and have the perfect use for it.
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Nathan, this looks very nice! When do you expect a half-dollar version to be ready?
And... can Hypnotized and Psychokinesis be done with the same (half-dollar) coin one effect after the other?
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2017, John C wrote:
We all know what borrowed means. If you don't know then go get another hobby.

It can be borrowed as long as you borrow another psycho coin.

Let's move on please.

LMAO

You can borrow a quarter

I do allllllll the time!!!!!!

Honestly I do.

If you have the simple ability to perform ANY type of switch with the coin Smile

ANY!!!!!

The argument that you could perform any "trick deck" trick as long as someone has a deck you could borrow is silly.

The number of adult humans in America that have a quarter on them is about 90% (that number goes up to about 100% if they have a purse)

vs the number of Americans that have a deck of cards that matches your gimmick......is about zero. Smile

Point made

Onward

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
For those that missed it here is a link to the free bonus affect that I teach that comes along with the "psychokinesis coin"

https://youtu.be/QW_UdJSlBAI

Here is a link to more demo videos

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......sis-coin

KranzoMagic.com
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Nathan, did you saw my two questions above?
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2017, hektormagic wrote:
Nathan, this looks very nice! When do you expect a half-dollar version to be ready?
And... can Hypnotized and Psychokinesis be done with the same (half-dollar) coin one effect after the other?

These will more than likely be made in different currencies. But I don't know if I will make them in coins any bigger. Mainly because I think the strongest part of the trick is the fact that you can borrow a quarter and switch it for the gimmick

But who knows? Maybe with enough interest we will make a half version or even a dollar version

Yes you can perform both effects with the psychokinesis coin

Although I personally would perform the other effect with a larger coin because I think it plays differently

with the other effect you immediately hand out the coin.

No switch

If you wanted to use the Psycho coin you could .....

But you'd have to switch again to hand it out for examination

so it's apples and oranges

That's probably confusing unless you actually read the instructions for the separate affects Smile

KranzoMagic.com
Magic Life
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Magic Life
@Nathan, If its so cool trick. Why you you didn't give time for trailer. (Please don't mind)
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Thank you for the answer, Nathan! Yes, all you wrote looks logical, but do not forget that there are also many magicians outside USA. In Europe we can not borrow a quarter, because here nobody have it in his pocket. So the different currency versions will be good. But in my opinion also the size matter, because I think most magicinas had their tricks with gimmick coins in half-dollar version and the Psycho coin can be good addition.
So if you plan to make a half-dollar version in near future I will wait for it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Psychokinesis Coin by Nathan Kranzo NOW SHIPPING WORKDWIDE!!! (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL