The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Free Magic: Borrowed Object Pen Through Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Benmorrisrains
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Benmorrisrains
This is my version of the borrowed pen through borrowed bill.

https://youtu.be/2TKshw1PpQA?t=51s

Borrow a pen, borrow a bill, and you have an insanely visual and impossible magic trick to show your audience.

Credits go to:

Timothy Wenk "Misled": This is the one that started it all. My trick is the closet version I know to mimic his great and classic effect as performed by David Copperfield!

Cocktail bill penetration by Ken Kuroki in 5 x 5 Japan uses the same principal.

Steve Fearson also taught this I believe, using a knife and a sugar packet to show the "penetration."

This was published in Magic Magazine years ago by someone who knowingly stole the idea and they accidentally printed it after numerous people stepped forward to let them know it was mine. No faults here, just wanted those who have seen it before to know my version is the original... of a bunch of other ideas combined together.
krisnevling
View Profile
Regular user
clearfield, pa
142 Posts

Profile of krisnevling
I like it. After I watched it I went directly to get a bill and a pen. I love the simpleness(although It def takes a couple hours of practice to make it look the way it should). I messed with a lot of handlings since then and have really grown to like the trick. Ill def perform it a few times and see what kind of reactions it gets after I feel proficient enough to perform it correctly. Thanks for your contribution.
I am 27 years old and have been performing magic for 12 years. My main interest is in card magic, but I love all aspects of it. I love to discuss magic with anyone. Feel free to email me anytime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Free Magic: Borrowed Object Pen Through Bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL