The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Body Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsleasman
View Profile
New user
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
23 Posts

Profile of dsleasman
I recently purchased Breaking Point by Johannes Mengel off of Ellusionist (not something I would normally do), and I very much enjoyed it. After practicing and mastering this, I wondered if there were any other magic tricks that require no props whatsoever.

Some other things I have found include:
Freak by Will Houston
Control 2.0 by Wayne Houchin
Finger Fantasies by Meir Yedid
Fracture by Joe Rindfleisch

Thank you for replying!
"If you want something from an audience, you give blood to their fantasies. It's the ultimate hustle." -Marlon Brando
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Twisting the Arm by Meir Yedid Finger stretch I don't know who but in many books also thumb through the ear. You can find many on the youtube.
To hate those who hate is righteous.
Gerald Deutsch
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Gerald Deutsch
Balducci Levitation
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
1696 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
There's a lot of stuff out there that requires no props, but for body magic specifically why not look at Body Magic by Fisher.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Spiingo
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Spiingo
Body/finger magic is always ace. The old thumb stretch in your mouth still gets people, even although it's mostly a sight gag. Not an improv, but if you have Soundzamazing it works really well with a slide whistle effect! ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Body Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL