The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Britain's Got Talent Russ Stevens in fix and exposure row (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Let's face it the name of the game is entertainment and she entertained the audience on set and at home and the effects in themselves are irrelevant . Magic is all about deception and under live conditions some great magicians would use a I ne way force deck rather than take a chance . I would be surprised if 1 in 100 eight year olds could perform the same effects with the charm and entertainment value as Issy did so yes she has enormous talent for her age imo . No matter how hard card manipulations maybe everyone gets bored rigid watching a million cards keep appearing and being dropped into a hat . It's nice to see up to date magic regards Tarik 🙂
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

I'm not able to visit here as often as I used to, but was pointed to this thread.

I thought it would be of interest for people know that we managed to stop the same person/people from actually exposing what Issy was about to do on the semi-final and finals, before she had even performed. Aside from obviously killing her chances, this obviously meant that it was either someone very close to me, as they gave detailed information to the press on exact names of illusions and effects, or someone that was being fed information. Either way it made no difference and Issy was a huge success. She's just been signed to the same agent as Daniel Radcliffe and is about to perform on a major US TV show next month as her launch on the US begins...

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's been an amazing journey so far and Issy is loving every moment. It was her dream to just audition for BGT and so everything else that has happened is an incredible bonus!

Best,
Russ
Colin (C.J.)
View Profile
Special user
564 Posts

Profile of Colin (C.J.)
Any idea who the person was Russ? I'm sure the magic community would like to let them know how we feel via polite emails.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2017, Colin (C.J.) wrote:
Any idea who the person was Russ? I'm sure the magic community would like to let them know how we feel via polite emails.

Except for half the posters on this thread who seem to 'hate' Issy

I have to say very classy post from Russ

All the best to both of you
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Issy was great on the show , super composed and cool . Russ quite rightfully should be very very proud of his Grandaughter regards Tarik 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Britain's Got Talent Russ Stevens in fix and exposure row (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL