The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Which shuffle presentation triumph? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qwerty71
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of qwerty71
Whose triumph version is this? Where the presentation is of showing different shuffles-
https://youtu.be/ST0EeSO3ul0?t=742
cfirwin3
View Profile
Loyal user
Rochester, New York
233 Posts

Profile of cfirwin3
I guess it's Brian's...?
I have seen people present like that before. I think Ricky Jay incorporates an array of shuffles (explaining them as he does them) with the end of the routine being a Triumph effect.

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure that you can pin down that premise of presentation to any one person or originator. In a way, the Triumph effect has this mode of presentation ingrained in it due to the fact that you will shuffle the cards face up to face down (showing an unusual shuffle), probably after having shuffled them once or twice already.

With his method there (one of the very best methods... and unfortunately one of the most avoided) you could right the deck AND split them to 'red' and 'black' at the same time, which would really play well in contrast to the idea that the cards have been shuffled a bunch of times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Which shuffle presentation triumph? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL