The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Is markedcards.org reliable/legitimate? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Has anyone ever heard of or used markedcards.org before? They have some various gambling related items, such as various types of juice, daub and marked decks ETC. They have some great looking items and I am thinking about getting some. If anyone has any information or advice, it would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
Cant really help...but isn't $70 for a juiced deck crazy expensive? Cant you make these yourself?
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
I know the idea of how to read juice, but don't really know if I could make it myself. It's a chemical that is applied to the back of the cards to be able to read them. If I knew what the chemical was . . .perhaps.
There will always be someone better at some things than you are. There will always be someone worse at some things than you are. All you can really do in the end, is aim to be better than you were yesterday.
bpearce
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of bpearce
Quick update, the site is run by David Malek who has a few gambling related products on penguinmagic and has the exact same silver daub on there too. Seems legit enough, but not exactly 100% sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Is markedcards.org reliable/legitimate? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL