The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fansy - Spread Fingers Card Fan Productions (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lE1BcCCtlr4?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was finally able to finish couple of Fansy sets, gimmick I created in late 90ies and used it in my own card manipulation act together with Ultimate Card Fan Productions.Recently I made a set for one of my students and decided to make a few more. If you perform card manipulations this gimmick will open a lot of new possibilities.Routine in the video is just a sample what you can do with it. Produce multiple card fans with spread fingers, vanish a card fan or transform it to something else. Once you start to play with it you will find endless possibilities. It is very easy to use and to get the gimmick in and out of play. You can use any deck of cards but Bicycle rider back bridge size is supplied with the gimmick and the DVD. To reserve your set contact me directly www.bojanbarisic.com or Bond Lee and his Magiclism store (www.magiclismstore.com)
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE1BcCCtlr4&feature=youtu.be

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lE1BcCCtlr4?rel=0?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Zauberman
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
Look wonderful.

One question, must you be wearing a suit/jacket or can it be done with short sleeves?????

I usually perform in a vest with sleeves rolled up.
Don Antonio
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Don Antonio
Very nice,cane to cards...
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Zauberman it is possible to perform it without sleeves but you need to alter the gimmick and you would need an extra step to get rid of it after fans were produced. In the video I posted here gimmick is no longer in use after last fan was produced. I have another gimmick which was created to produce 2 fans with no sleeves at all , no black art and fingers spread apart. I only had one made couple of years ago and I gave it to DenDen after he played with it on a convention last year. It will be on market in a month or two.
Don Antonio
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Don Antonio
Peter Marvey show us for the first time the singel card production wiht spread finger.
That whas a wouuu effect.
And I see it here👍👍👍👍
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fansy - Spread Fingers Card Fan Productions (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL