The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mental Pen by Joao Miranda and Gustavo Sereno (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
1875 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Yes I think ( in fact know ) you are right Star manager I am just using it this way early doors until I am ultra confident with everything . Very best wishes Tarik 😊
ManchurianMan83
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
262 Posts

Profile of ManchurianMan83
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Yes I think ( in fact know ) you are right Star manager I am just using it this way early doors until I am ultra confident with everything . Very best wishes Tarik 😊

Do what makes you feel comfortable of course.

I would say however that handling the pen yourself to cap the pen and hand it back kind of defeats the object of the pen and at which point you may as well handed someone a different 'sw****ed' pen.

The beauty of this is having them handle it and pass it around themselves, doing the sw******g for you.
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
1875 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
I do agree with you mm83 and star manager . I will give it another week and that's the way I will definately be doing it . Regards Tarik 😊
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2568 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, SleepyMagic wrote:

That is very true.

Have never thought of it that way. Think I just try to part he their theories wrong all the time so I feel better about it.

But what you have suggested has changed my opinion! Thanks!

Sleepy

Wow, stop the presses, I believe this may be the first and only time this has ever happened on the Café. It's a miracle!
StarManager
View Profile
Loyal user
Maui, Hawaii
261 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2017, ManchurianMan83 wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:

The beauty of this is having them handle it and pass it around themselves, doing the sw******g for you.

That is the point and it's strength IMHO. It's hat makes this "ART"!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1449 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I can print the voo doo doll and it prints correctly on one sheet of paper but it only prints one in the middle of the page. Then I have tried to print 8 or 10 per sheet but again if only prints one and it prints it smaller. So do we only get one per page the way the pdf is set up? What do I need to do to get more than one doll per sheet? What do I need to do so it will print multiple on one page. The PDf will not let me convert it to a jpeg file.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
tmoca
View Profile
Special user
997 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Depending on your OS and printer you can easily do this. See attached screenshot.
https://postimg.org/image/551rd4gp5/

Also depending on what PDF viewer you are using, you can export or save as JPG. I have tested both.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1449 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2017, tmoca wrote:
Depending on your OS and printer you can easily do this. See attached screenshot.
https://postimg.org/image/551rd4gp5/

Also depending on what PDF viewer you are using, you can export or save as JPG. I have tested both.

I know how to print more per sheet. But when I tell my printer to print 4, 8 or 10 per sheet, It prints 1 but it has decreased the size.
I am using Windows 7 and I print this way all the time. So I know how to print more per sheet. But for some reason this one will not
from the PDF. So lets say I am going to print 10 per sheet. The preview shows 10 per sheet. But when it prints there is only one
on the sheet and it is smaller in size. I did find a similar design image via google but the outline is not as pronounced.
It works fine. So I am not sure why the included one will not work.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
tmoca
View Profile
Special user
997 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Not sure what issue you may be having then. Is your printer using a manufactures driver with additional software?

I am able to print multiple per sheet without issue...so not really sure.

You could always export it as JPG and try printing with the inherent window photo handler. FYI - I can export to JPG using PDFElement, PDFShellTools and Acrobat. All work for me. If you don't have PDF editing software why not just capture a screenshot and save it as a jpg or png?
mikenewman
View Profile
Special user
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
773 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
According to USPS, mine arrived Wednesday.
It's not in my mailbox..... Smile

I guess I need to go to post office and see what they say.

We have mailboxes on our street of townhouses.

I'm hoping it was just put into someone else's mailbox and they haven't returned it yet?

Anyway
Really looking forward to this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mental Pen by Joao Miranda and Gustavo Sereno (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL