The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Grand Illusion Party Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

oweosc12
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of oweosc12
Hello everyone,

I wanted to get your thoughts on this. Essentially, my question is what do you think the best party trick out there is. Something that may require a little setup, but can be done surrounded and looks physically very impressive. Of course, there are lots of small slight of hand card tricks that one can do, but in a crowded room where you can barely hear each other, these usually hold very little weight.

For me, flash paper to produce something (like a bottle of beer) has always had a really strong impact as does the disappearing beer bottle. However, my favorite party trick of all time is the lean - its easy, impactful, visually stunning and absolutely kills (even though you have to prepare the ground a little first.)

If you were in this party environment, what would you perform?

Best wishes,

O
JCISBACK
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of JCISBACK
How about a Spirit Box effect with some smoke to add mystery before the reveal of the bright "yellow or red" ball has jumped inside the goblet. All you need is a stool and the spirit box.

Here are some links of the effect..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eBq-ofpvho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oDPcZlNeQQ
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3463 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Rodger Lovins "What-Tha!" Perfect for parties and loud environments.
oweosc12
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of oweosc12
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2017, jimhlou wrote:
Rodger Lovins "What-Tha!" Perfect for parties and loud environments.

Oh that's a fantastic idea! Just bought one from Penguin Magic. Cheers!
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3463 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
You'll have a blast with it. I carry it everywhere I go. I had one waitress put it in a cup and quickly put the lid on - I left, so I don't know what happened after that!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Grand Illusion Party Trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL