The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thank you with updates from The Shadow Bizarre (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say how positive it has been (with only a couple of exceptions) since I started selling my spin on the reveal boxes and other products from The Shado Bizarre site. I appreciate the patience and candor everyone has had with regard in particular to Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison, the new Pinkerton Cards (finally going out this week!!) and other illusions.

I do all the modifications myself so there is no one to blame for anything wrong but me (ok, at least once the post office did smash an Illuminati Card, so they can share some blame). I will always give you updates and listen to any suggestions you may have.

I just shipped three new boxes today to the UK, Switzerland and Germany. Not my usual Wednesday and Friday schedule, but I was getting better at aging the bottles and was able to get these out sooner.

As of this writing, Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison will be put on hiatus so that I can focus on The Jack the Ripper Case, the Pinkerton Cards and a new exciting box with a 3-way force!

In addition, all new boxes will not need paper clips! Anyone who had received boxes with paper clips already and would like to "upgrade" may PM me for details on how.

So, a special shout out to Vlad for coming up with the idea of using poison as a theme in Dr. Pritchard's Box! Also a big thank you to Paul Voodini for selling my Seance Scripts!

New effects are always being worked on and I will keep you posted!

-Vince
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Thank you with updates from The Shadow Bizarre (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL