The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » The Wizard Product Review #294: Leap, EVANESCE, Mind Invasion & Marksman Deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4626 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks

On this week's Wizard Product Review with David Penn, Sean Heydon & Wayne Fox, the boys take a look at:

Leap by Agus Tjiu

Get it by Clicking Here!

EVANESCE by Mike Liu and Vortex Magic

Get it by Clicking Here!

Mind Invasion by Morgan Strebler

Get it by Clicking Here!

Marksman Deck by Luke Jermay

Get it by Clicking Here!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
4980 Posts

Profile of pepka
At the very beginning, that giant bracelet stood out to me like a sore thumb and I knew it was some kind of gimmick. That thing wouldn't fool Stevie Wonder. I don't think Leap was very good either, caught the load in the box immediately. And can the gimmick be moved to a different box? Why build it into the old style box that is really not seen much these days? I imagine the back design hides the gimmick, but that's not much use if you want to switch it in for a real deck during an act.
Calvin826
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Calvin826
I'm very tempted to pick up Leap. Yeah, the way they demoed it was obvious(if you're looking for something), but I think I know a way to routine it where EVERYTHING is done under the nose of the spec, and totally justified....
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
536 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Another great show I'm going to take the Leap.

Eric
Boomer
View Profile
Veteran user
San Ramon, CA
391 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I did think the leather thing looked better on Wayne's wrist than it did on the demo video, it looked absolutely and utterly ridiculous on his tiny wrists.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
2692 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
The trick to hiding the leather bracelet is to cover yourself with ridiculous fashion items so it doesn't stand out. Chris Angel could get away with it. Smile
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
4980 Posts

Profile of pepka
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2017, MeetMagicMike wrote:
The trick to hiding the leather bracelet is to cover yourself with ridiculous fashion items so it doesn't stand out. Chris Angel could get away with it. Smile

So you can look normal, and have just your wrist look like stupid, or you can look stupid all over and it will blend in.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2516 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
The way the little tubby bloke always has his sleeves rolled up, and a pair of sunglasses permanently fixed on his head, I don't think looking fashionable is really his biggest concern!
Barry Allen

Mercedes-Benz W123 Series.............undoubtedly Stuttgart's finest hour.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
2692 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I'm sorry to have made a joke about fashion if it lead to insulting the way people look. There's no need for that.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
355 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Nice post Merc, somebody delete that post. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » The Wizard Product Review #294: Leap, EVANESCE, Mind Invasion & Marksman Deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL