We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Article by Looch (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
1455 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Yeah fair - I just don't really use FB....
LL=MM
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quick message to those following the thread. I have less than 10 remaining and all orders made yesterday going forward wont be posted until Tuesday due to a performances over the weekend. Many thanks for your continued support, I am overwhelmed with how this has sold and I am so happy that everyone is enjoying it. The Owners group on FB is packed full of ongoing ideas by people. Smile
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
969 Posts

Profile of Withnail
This is, like all Looch's stuff, excellent. High quality prop which looks 'low-fi', if that makes sense! I don't think many people will be selling these once they've run out, so grab one while you can or seriously miss out.
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
GetMental64
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of GetMental64
Ordered mine. Question: Are the owners also happy with the teaching of how to "write down the choices live" and "get the small something to the big something"? Because this was something I did not like with the impossible envelope... Thanks.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2017, Withnail wrote:
This is, like all Looch's stuff, excellent. High quality prop which looks 'low-fi', if that makes sense! I don't think many people will be selling these once they've run out, so grab one while you can or seriously miss out.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it 😀

A few people are asking how many are left and wether I will save them one. The answer is '2' remain on the stock inventory but I have a VERY small amount going to Germany for Mindsummit next month. First come first served people...
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2017, GetMental64 wrote:
Ordered mine. Question: Are the owners also happy with the teaching of how to "write down the choices live" and "get the small something to the big something"? Because this was something I did not like with the impossible envelope... Thanks.

Just to clear it up, The Article was never designed as a real time prediction. It was used as a publicity stunt prediction where the actual prediction could be composed at leisure. However having used it in both my Parlour & Stage Shows, it 100% CAN be used as a real time prediction but you yourself will have to put in the work to manufacture a moment into your show to do what's needed in regards to writing the prediction. I offer several solutions all of which have been tried and tested in real shows. However what might work for one person might not for another. It comes down to personal preference & style... plus the most important element, Practice !

Many thanks
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The Article is ingenious.

As would be expected from Looch, every little detail has been carefully thought through.

After getting Banachek's Headline Prediction, I asked myself, "Do I really need The Article?" Well, no, I don't need it. But boy am I glad I bought it!

Incredibly deceptive way to do a prediction. Very well made device. If you can still get one, do it. You won't be disappointed.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
2925 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I love this, it has solved a tiny problem I was having with a particular routine and massively improves it at the same time.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
Thanks guys, it sold out a few days ago. The private owners group on FB has some brilliant ideas that people are sharing from all over the world. don't forget to check it out if you own this. Details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/Readmymindltd/
Kuroth
View Profile
Loyal user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
293 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Hi..I ordered one a week or so ago. I think I got a Conf Email but nothing more.. So it will just arrive at some point? Or will I get a shipping email and tracking #?

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Psy
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Psy
Im sure if Looch releases another 100 gimmicks, they will be sold very fast as well with all these great reviews
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2017, Kuroth wrote:
Hi..I ordered one a week or so ago. I think I got a Conf Email but nothing more.. So it will just arrive at some point? Or will I get a shipping email and tracking #?

Thanks!

Hi

Pm me your order # and I'll get your tracking number

Kind regards
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
2925 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2017, Psy wrote:
Im sure if Looch releases another 100 gimmicks, they will be sold very fast as well with all these great reviews

I hope he doesn't release another 100, as it stands I'm not entirely happy that there are another 99 people out there with this. This was one of my best purchases in a very long time.

Mark
PhilDean
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I hope he does another small run as I missed out due to pay issues.
Stunninger
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Based on the very positive feedback from people who bought The Article and how quickly it sold out, I predict there will be a second run, or a version 2 at some point.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
2925 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Version 2 would be a surprise as I'm not sure how you could improve on this.

Mark
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3072 Posts

Profile of Looch
I have said all along that the only way another batch would be made is if there was an overwhelming demand for one. I wouldn't be able to make them in small runs as I have to purchase large quantities of materials @ wholesale.
Smile
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
1455 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Could someone suggest a good choice for a bubble envelope in the US? Preferably Amazon?
LL=MM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Article by Looch (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL