The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isabella Star 3 by Peter Turner (236 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36 [Next]
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
The web link on Page 67 is not working. I've tried messaging Steve here a few days ago but haven't heard back. Can anyone help out? I can provide proof of ownership. Thanks!
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
I PM you Smile
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
Sorry for not responding earlier! I have not been online much in the past week and must have missed your message. I haven't been involved in accessibility for the online materials but I'll have a look and see if I can see what the issue is, and refer to Pete if need be.
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
Scott - I have tested the link and all seems fine. I have also sent you a pm and hopefully that will resolve things for you. All the best, Steve.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Thanks all!
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
If anyone knows where I can get a used copy of IS3, please let me know.
Thanks! Smile
-Doug
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
I can do you a new copy at a reasonable price if you pm me.
DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2018, swood wrote:
I can do you a new copy at a reasonable price if you pm me.

Great! I just sent you a pm. Thanks!
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
ciccio2a
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of ciccio2a
So, I've read everything everyone has to say about this, and I'm convinced, I'm gonna order one:-) I can wait to dive into this method. Any advices on where to order it?
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
Yes, pm me.
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
It's currently available through Pete (though he is, as always, very busy) or me.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
You'll be happy with this one Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
swood
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of swood
Pleased you like it! It was so important for us to produce something that would be enjoyed and respected as a crafted piece, and the feedback has been really positive, which makes it all worthwhile. For me this was almost a year ago but I still meet people getting really excited about it for the first time and Pete and I are so pleased about that. Thanks for the support!
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Is there a closed Facebook group for IS3?
I have several questions, particularly about the name divination part of the routine.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, scott0819 wrote:
I have several questions, particularly about the name divination part of the routine.

Yes, just search for it on FB Smile I've recently finished watching DiD2, OMG, if I had first bought and gone through DiD2 it would have made IS3 so much easier to learn (not that it was all that hard to learn in the first place, but it's best to actually see the methods played out, which to IS3's credit, Pete did include full performance videos). The hardest thing for IS3 however, it's really just having to memorize the cusp dates and locking in your scripting to deal with cusp dates.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On May 16, 2018, kissdadookie wrote:
Quote:

Yes, just search for it on FB Smile I've recently finished watching DiD2, OMG, if I had first bought and gone through DiD2 it would have made IS3 so much easier to learn (not that it was all that hard to learn in the first place, but it's best to actually see the methods played out, which to IS3's credit, Pete did include full performance videos). The hardest thing for IS3 however, it's really just having to memorize the cusp dates and locking in your scripting to deal with cusp dates.

There seems to be only a French IS3 group on Facebook with only 31 members.
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
458 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130326534287469/
Yarden_Aviv
View Profile
New user
Israel
33 Posts

Profile of Yarden_Aviv
I can’t access the dropbox files anymore, the link in the book doesn’t seem to work..
Is it just me or others had the same problem?
The new closer to your Ambitious Card routine: Transcend
SteveTheAmazing
View Profile
Regular user
Detroit,MI
111 Posts

Profile of SteveTheAmazing
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jesus, Pete is a beast if a specific sub-group of one of his products has more members than all of my secret groups combined hahaha!
SteveTheAmazing
View Profile
Regular user
Detroit,MI
111 Posts

Profile of SteveTheAmazing
I mean, obviously Pete is a beast, but I found that to be funny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Isabella Star 3 by Peter Turner (236 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL