The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRU by Menny Lindenfeld (72 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This is visually impossible!
Menny showed this to me a while ago and it looks so fair.
Menny has a very unique way of thinking and he always delivers long tested routines and not just pipe dreams of effects that he has just created.
The version when the rubber band jumps onto the spectator's finger is just crazy!
I think this will be a standard in any magician's set.

Description:

From the creative mind of Menny Lindenfeld comes the most POWERFUL & VISUALLY STUNNING rubber band penetration effect you'll ever perform!

A rubber band is wrapped around your forefinger. And while it's being stretched out, the rubber band literally PASSES THROUGH the center of your forefinger and LINKS ITSELF onto your middle finger. The effect is so visually stunning, IT LOOKS LIKE A CAMERA TRICK!

Your fingers are open and fully exposed throughout the entire performance. The rubber band continues its magical journey, VISIBLY PENETRATING from one finger to the next. Making each phase gradually look more VISUALLY AMAZING than the previous.

Finish this incredible effect with a BIG ending. Imagine the spectator's reaction, when you cause the rubber band on your finger, to VISIBLY PASS THROUGH and PENETRATE HIS OWN FINGER.

Perform TRU in any impromptu situation. With your fingers fully exposed throughout the entire routine. It's 360° angle-proof and can be watched from any angle. Each phase of TRU can be performed as a stand-alone effect. Or combined into a multi-phase routine.

Powerful & visually stunning!
No covers - fingers are open and fully exposed.
Rubber band visibly penetrates fingers, jumping from one finger to the next.
Perform with hand palm up or palm down.
RB penetrates SPECTATOR'S finger - while spectator holds end of rubber band.
360° angle-proof - perform fully surrounded.
No gimmicks/100% impromptu.
Five (x5) original methods, choreographed into a visually stunning routine.
PLUS variations on the routine with borrowed earphones & hair-bands.
HIGH QUALITY & LONG LASTING RUBBER BANDS INCLUDED! (Bands produced by Joe Rindfleisch.)
Video tutorial (Download/Full HD 1080p/72 minutes).
In the tutorial, Menny Lindenfeld will teach you:
FIVE (X5) original TRU methods.
To perform with your hand palm up & down.
Cause rubber band to penetrate through spectator's finger.
Method variations & full routine.
TRU variation with heavy-duty rubber bands.
TRU variation with borrowed elastic hair-bands.
TRU variation with borrowed earphones.

PLUS FREE BONUS VIDEO DOWNLOAD!

"OH WOW! Menny, this is wonderful! It looks so good. I have no clue. I tried and can't figure it out. What a great and visual effect. I can't wait to learn this!"
- Joe Rindfleisch

"It's a startling and beautiful effect. I love the version where it penetrates onto the spectator's finger! So visually amazing!"
- Dan Harlan

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/TRU/

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
It’s been a while since I’ve added any new rubber band material to my working set… I don’t know why.. It goes down so well. I used to do a crazyman’s sequence ALL the time.. This looks like it’s going to make me wear a load of bands on my wrist again..

MoM have it on the site now, with free worldwide shipping here:
https://www.magicshop.co.uk/tru-menny-lindenfeld

It’s expected to ship worldwide July 3rd

Hope this helps you
Dominic
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Do I have access to vid and instruction after purchase or is it attached to the product when mailed with the bands?
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
I could be wrong but considering its with Murphy's, you'll probably get a little box with the rubber bands and a link to the video.

This really does look great though, the band jumping from your finger to theirs seems really strong. Sponge balls strong
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I will order this trick. Looks so good.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
This is becoming a standard question for rubber band magic, much like the standard question of "do you need to wear a jacket" is for other types of effects.

But I would like to know if you need to be wearing any bands on your wrist when performing this?
dusty
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of dusty
Just placed my order with Saturn magic. Can't wait to add this to my existing band routines.
Regards,

Dusty

aka Max Gordon.
"Always give 100%, Unless you're a blood donor!"

Exclusive publications available from:

www.solutions.yolasite.com
qualysoft
View Profile
Regular user
Presidente Prudente/SP - Brasil
108 Posts

Profile of qualysoft
Quote:
But I would like to know if you need to be wearing any bands on your wrist when performing this?

I would also like to know.
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
This looks nice! I have so much rubberband magic to learn!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Menny vs. Joe bandofff! 😂
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
The video looks awesome ! Going off to order now. Can't wait to see the reactions on this one.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Looks AMAZING!!!!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2017, videoman wrote:
This is becoming a standard question for rubber band magic, much like the standard question of "do you need to wear a jacket" is for other types of effects.

Good question. Apparently so.

Robert
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2017, Robert M wrote:
Quote:

Robert

Hmmm, have you viewed this product? I don't own it but based on some experimentation with bands after viewing the trailer I don't think bands on the wrist are required.

However, I will say that the camouflage principle is still in play but in a very clever way I've not seen before.
Franciozzy
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Franciozzy
At the risk of sounding silly, does this require special bands?
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2017, Franciozzy wrote:
At the risk of sounding silly, does this require special bands?

nope! any normal rubberband should work as long as it is relatively stretchy and not too small.
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
Quote:
Quote:

Robert

no bands on wrist needed
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
463 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
Quote:

Robert

Why do you say 'apparently so' when others are saying no?. Do you have inside knowledge (are the others wrong)?
mgclmystrymn
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of mgclmystrymn
In the demo beginning at 1:07 there are several examples of penetrations with no bands on the wrist. So, since multiple methods are taught, at least some (if not all) require no bands on the wrist.
wizard75d
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of wizard75d
I love Joe's Rindfleisch rubber deception and this was looking very similar until the rubber band jumps onto the specs hand. What a great way to finish a band routine. This looks great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TRU by Menny Lindenfeld (72 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL