The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Shadow Bazaar Updates (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
Hello Everyone,

Well, the Pinkerton Cards have all shipped at last as of this past weekend. They have the new wood boxes which I am very please with and felt was truly necessary. Everyone who ordered the cards is getting a box and locket!

I just have one Ripper Case Left before it is retired (for now): http://shadowbizarre.com/the-shadow-bazaar/the-ripper-case/

Dr. Pritchard's Box of Poison is back! I will be selling just 5 more of these for the next week!
http://shadowbizarre.com/store/#!/Dr-Pri......23865403

The Poison Box is better than ever! No PAPER CLIPS! Includes a newspaper clipping, an aged cabinet card of the notorious doctor and more!

COMING SOON: an ESP Box, Sherlock Holmes and the Final Problem, The Witch Box!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The witch box has my interest.

Ray
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Sherlock has my attention, Vince!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
648 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
I just have a few more orders to get out and finished and then I can start showing these new concepts. I got a little behind with because of the unexpected demand, but am nearly caught up.

Thank everyone for the support!
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Shadow Bazaar Updates (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL