The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Witchdoctors Exposed (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MultiSlacker
View Profile
New user
GA
59 Posts

Profile of MultiSlacker
I truly feel sad for the people that get caught up in these type schemes. In this case, ignorance breeds extortion. The people that tend to seek help from witchdoctors (and faith healers) are often the most vulnerable and gullible and the most likely to roll over and take the abuse.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Our Magic serves to warn the people of the capabilities of deception, while it amuses and amazes them at the same time. Come on the good guys! Keep up the good work. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Good article, thanks.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
In our neck of the woods, there have always been many Witch Doctors of one sort or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZcFnZ2ZMR0

Tommy
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
A Lekoda arrow chief told me that many traditional people seek traditional ways of healing. He said the ones who chose traditional ways died.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
A dead traditional Lekoda arrow chief told me, if you send me some gold, then you will live happily ever after.

Tommy
AceOfJokers
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AceOfJokers
The entire history of 'medicine' is a story of quackery, exploitation, unnecessary suffering and early death.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2017, AceOfJokers wrote:
The entire history of 'medicine' is a story of quackery, exploitation, unnecessary suffering and early death.

I agree with that and it continues even more today FDA approved! Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2017, MrWizard wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2017, AceOfJokers wrote:

I agree with that and it continues even more today FDA approved! Smile

I think the people who today have a higher chance of surviving cancer would disagree with you.
I think the people who today don't have to worry about "Quarantine" signs or the disfiguring and potential brain damage from a severe case of Measles would disagree with you.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
And here I thought this was going to be another thread about global warming!
innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
My doctor is a bit aggressive at times.

"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"Don't worry, this will only hurt a lot!"
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Witchdoctors Exposed (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL