The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Can Build Modern Art Illusion (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ttim6575
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ttim6575
I have built two Modern Art Illusions And I can Build Very Quickly If needed soon for an upcoming show.I have Pictures If anyone is interested Also A side note I don't charge an arm and a leg My Prices Are reasonable And If Needed We can make an agreement or payments if need be.

If anyone has questions or needs more info please feel free to send me a message or email me.

Tim Tyler Fort Worth Tx
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1722 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hello Tim,

Welcome to The Magic Café. I see that you're offering your services to the the magic community and that's great. But I wonder if, when you're talking of having build 2 Modern Art Illusions, that you offer to build and sell Modern Art Illusions to others...

I don't want to offend you, but if this is the case I think you would need to re-read the booklet from Jim Steinmeyer "Modern Art & other Mysteries" that has the building plans in it. Specially the first pages, that say that you're allowed to build thoses illusions for yourself, but not to make a business out of it...

If you want to make a business by selling Modern Art Illusions, I think you should contact Jim Steinmeyer first to get his agreement.

Just my two pences...

Oliver
ttim6575
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ttim6575
I have Jims Permission
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1722 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Great ! Congratulations for your respect of ethics in magic and specially in the illusion business. It's often forgotten those days.

So I wish you good luck in your business !

By the way, it would be great to see your work in picture Smile

Oliver.
ttim6575
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ttim6575
No prob just finishing up another one I will upload pics in the next hour or so
ttim6575
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ttim6575
Pic one
ttim6575
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ttim6575
It wont let me upload pics what a dumb site
Frank Simpson
View Profile
Special user
SW Montana
862 Posts

Profile of Frank Simpson
Perhaps not a great idea to try to drum up business on a site and then insult said site when it doesn't work the way you want it to...
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7247 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Excuse me but there is an area that is set up to sell things in. Yes, you have to have enough posts to do that but that is part of contributing to this site. This is not a free advertising site.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Can Build Modern Art Illusion (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL