The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Reel Magic Marketplace (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
No not overseas BUT with the rebates it still ends up being a pretty good deal.....to ship a 4 ounce package overseas is $13.....its ridiculous. 10 years ago when I starter Reel Magic it was about $2.00
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Were adding TRU by Menny Lindenfeld early next week....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We just added TRU by Menny Lindenfeld to the Reel Magic "Marketplace"
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
By the way the shipping is free world side on this one....
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We're adding 3 more pieces this week to the Marketplace
Morteus
Mental Pen and Quantum Angel......

Reel Magic Subscribers check it out.

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So we just added PINcredible....I love this...

There are now a dozen items on "The Marketplace"

Has anyone tried it yet?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We just added Juan Tamariz Magic from My Heart DVD set....at a great price.

There are now 14 Items at "The Marketplace"

Season 5 of TNT starts Holloween Night
This season features R Paul Wilson, John Bannon and the Super SMOOTH Simon Black

Reelmagic, $5 a month. The best deal in magic today!

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So were adding Osmosis tomorrow and Tarantula 2 next week....first week of November....Eugene's new book is up next.

Also If you're a Reel Magic Subscriber we started a new season of TNT. TNT is a new trick every Tuesday Night starting Oct 31.........
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Osmosis now available.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We just added Tarantula 2 to the Reel Magic Marketplace
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Max Mavens Kayfabe now available @ the marketplace
higherstudy
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of higherstudy
What happens is Kozmo discounts a part of your Reel Magic Subscription funds and offers it back to you within the sort of a rebate if you get one or a lot of merchandise within the Reel Magic Marketplace.

Source: http://HigherStudy.org
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
So were updating The Reel Magic Marketplace in the next few days.... BIG Changes....If youre a subscriber youre going to love what were about to do....
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
This looks like I need to subscribe to the reel magic magazine in order to get to the marketplace.?
I can't see spending $60 / year to possibly buy a product that I can't even see what that product is .
Am I missing something?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2018, Cleverpaws wrote:
This looks like I need to subscribe to the reel magic magazine in order to get to the marketplace.?
I can't see spending $60 / year to possibly buy a product that I can't even see what that product is .
Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing that the marketplace is just a bonus. It's one more addition that makes Reel Magic a great value. Some subscribers may love the marketplace, while others rarely use it. But that isn't what you are paying for.
The yearly fee is for all the content that is put out during the year.
Cleverpaws
View Profile
Regular user
Northern California
156 Posts

Profile of Cleverpaws
Thanks videoman! That’s what happens when you’re viewing the web on a screen no bigger than a business card.
chrom
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of chrom
Agreed. The content is what I paid for but I will tell you that with the discounts I have received I have already paid for about 6 months of the content.

I just wish I understood how often they drop new episodes. Feels like we have been on issue 50 forever.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
We drop new issues 3 or 4 times a year. Were currently working on issue 51 and expect October. In the next 2 weeks were dropping a Paul Green Lecture. Also as a side not we have Inject 2 for $40 on the site starting this afternoon for 1 week.

Koz
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Im sorry $45 with reel magic rebates...or let me rephrase...6 free months of Reel Magic if you purchase Inject from us....
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2018, chrom wrote:
I just wish I understood how often they drop new episodes. Feels like we have been on issue 50 forever.

Not quite forever, it has been nearly five months and it will be around six months before the next episode drops. Have you at least gone through some of the On Demand Plus content? Lots of great stuff there with new videos being added every two months or so (Sometimes less).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Reel Magic Marketplace (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL