The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card too Big for My Box.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dirty Deek
View Profile
New user
Indiana, USA
35 Posts

Profile of Dirty Deek
Ok,,, let me have it. The video is set to public. Suggestions, ball me out...whatever. Critique....

https://www.facebook.com/casey.rayls
"Pay No Attention to That Man Behind The Curtain"
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I just got Chained from Penguin a few days ago, I love playing with it. Never ceases to amaze me when it works. Took me 30 mins of playing around and reading comments here on TMC until I got it working 100%.

Dave
Dirty Deek
View Profile
New user
Indiana, USA
35 Posts

Profile of Dirty Deek
I still don't get "Chained" 100% of the time and I even took mine and had it gaffed !
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I have no idea what you mean to have it gaffed, doesn't that take away from the ability to have it examined?

Dave
Dirty Deek
View Profile
New user
Indiana, USA
35 Posts

Profile of Dirty Deek
Actually no, it actually reinforces the idea that the ring cannot have been slit, opened etc. I know of no one with a gaffed ring. I think it's probably my original idea....if there is such a thing in this copy make it cheaper world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Card too Big for My Box.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL