The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Carey Penguin Live August 20! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Hi Guys!

So it looks like my Penguin Live lecture will air in about 4 weeks or so! You can preorder it now at a discounted price. Over 3 hours of content and 15 effects performed and taught. Half the material is new stuff and the rest my absolute favorites from my books. One thing I was determined to do was give value for money and pack the lecture with material that people can and will do. I also discuss the whys as well as the how's. I truly am proud of this material and I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

The interview with Dan Harlan was a special and at one point slightly emotional experience as I discussed life and my early years with my pal the late great Kevin Reay. It's safe to say without his guidance I would probably not be a magician today.

Be on the lookout for 2 new downloads too including my new effect Jigsaw which I'm particularly excited by.

Just want to thank everyone whose supported my material the past 10 years. It is truly appreciated. Also a big shout out to Russ Stevens, Peter Nardi and Owen Packard and many many others.

John

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8609
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This should be a good one. I look forward to it!
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Whatever is by John is GOLD. And as a bonus, he is an exceptional human being and a gentleman. Ordering now, this is an investment.

Thank you in advance John. Keep the good work and that smile.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Woolfie
View Profile
New user
Uk
90 Posts

Profile of Woolfie
John's effects are always wonderful and I love watching him perform. I'm looking forward to watching this.
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
What type of effects will you show (close-up, stand-up, walk-around, etc.)?
Mentalism for the Metroplex
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Thank you guys! The material consists of a few coin effects, two of which you can perform both close up and stand up. The rest of the material is card magic you can perform mostly table side, but with a little bit of imagination some of these pieces can be adapted for strolling.

Jc
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Will there be any overlap between the penguin and at the table lectures?
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
In a word, no😊
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Thanks John!
greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
Cant wait until this drops Smile Smile
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
What happened with the "At the Table" lecture? I've been waiting for it for a while and now that Murphy has released the schedule for November and December still nothing. Any idea when will it be released?
startingout
View Profile
New user
UK
29 Posts

Profile of startingout
John fabulous lecture tonight at Darlington, bonus winning the Tools of The Trade DVD. The On Coins, simple very hard hitting routines, worth every penny..
best wishes....

Brian
epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
I am loving this lecture. John's personalty is great.
Recoplon
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Recoplon
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2017, Recoplon wrote:
What happened with the "At the Table" lecture? I've been waiting for it for a while and now that Murphy has released the schedule for November and December still nothing. Any idea when will it be released?

I'll reply my own message. Carey's At the Table lecture is finally scheduled for february'2018
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2018, Recoplon wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2017, Recoplon wrote:

I'll reply my own message. Carey's At the Table lecture is finally scheduled for february'2018

The question is will the material taught be different to what was taught in the Penguin lecture ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Carey Penguin Live August 20! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL