The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project Z by Zee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
196 Posts

Profile of Zee
Hi, this is Zee Smile

Last month, I released a DVD called “Project Z” and I want to clarify a few things for us.

First of all, the originator of the kind of retention shared in the DVD is Takuma Ukawa which was released around 2011.

I am aware of that Eric Chien previously released a similar technique some time ago, so I do not blame those who flame me since there were no proper credits given in his DVD which is not his fault.

I have known Eric since last year or so and have found out that he came up with the move on his own on 2015. However, I learned this kind of retention by watching other Japanese magicians and developed my own touches with it in 2013. Afterward, I found out that the originator of this move is Takuma Ukawa. Prior to release, I asked Takuma Ukawa for the permission and he gracefully said yes.

If you want the check out the original, it is called Retention of Vision by Takuma Ukawa. It is only sold in Japan but it is totally worth the trouble.

Anyways, the point of this DVD, Project Z, is to share my touches and my own applications with routines with everyone in the community but most people seem to dismiss the DVD just because it is “another retention DVD”.

I am not here to sell, I just want to clarify that it is more than just a retention. I shared tips on practicing so you can get it down faster and also shared how I perform this in real life as an actual false transfer rather than a weird vanish.

There are also a few utility moves based on the retention with routines in the DVD which have served me well for past years.

PS: Project Z is totally different from RetentionZ which I released with Lost Art Magic last year.

PPS: If you want to check out Project Z, it is available from most magic dealers.

Best,

Zee J. Yan
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1807 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Thanks for the credits - they're appreciated.

How much overlap is there between this and your recent blow vanish video? Some people were wondering about it in that thread: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=643614&
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
196 Posts

Profile of Zee
Tonsofquestions,,

Blow Vanish and Coin to Pen are exrract from Project Z, so you don't need to get them if you already own Project Z.
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
I like zee teaching to the point
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Project Z by Zee (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL