We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup -Liquid Finish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

george_hobson
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of george_hobson
Looking to add a liquid finish to the end of my chop cup routine. For example, produce a glass of wine to finish the routine. I'm using the Clear Chop Glass recently released from World Magic Shop. So what are variations to load liquid into the glass? I've seen the water balloon load which is ok, but how you burst the balloon I'm looking for different ways.
Melephin
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Melephin
Maybe you use the methode of Lennart Green, how he makes a full glass appear...Would be easy to do.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24133 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2017, george_hobson wrote:
Looking to add a liquid finish to the end of my chop cup routine. For example, produce a glass of wine to finish the routine. I'm using the Clear Chop Glass recently released from World Magic Shop. So what are variations to load liquid into the glass? I've seen the water balloon load which is ok, but how you burst the balloon I'm looking for different ways.

There are a number of liquid load cups that are shown on the cups and balls museum web site.

If you need to learn actual methods for this kind of thing, once you have 50 posts, you can get into the "Secret Sessions" part of the forum where actual secrets are revealed.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Jack Skipton
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jack Skipton
Tim Ellis used to produce a milkshake in his Runaround Sue routine. I think he teaches it but not 100% sure.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1439 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Get the Eddie Joseph for ten bucks.
He has dozens of alternatives to B*,B*,B*,Lemon.
Remember, slightly less than two present of all UFO sightings turn out to be actual extraterrestrial craft.
http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53/avidsweeney/Parker%20Jenny%20on%20Midway%20of%20Mirth/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Chop Cup -Liquid Finish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL