The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Double Faced Playing Cards... where do I find them? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thomas610
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of thomas610
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new here... I am a fairly competent magician but have been studying some tricks recently which require double faced playing cards.

I have researched how to split cards and make them yourself but I tried this to no avail.

Therefore, I have desperately trying to look for a place where I can buy a custom combination double faced bicycle card.

Does anyone know where I can find these? UK links would be preferred!

Thanks

Tom
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Contact your local magic dealer. I know there are some in the UK. They should be able to set you up.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
jljones83
View Profile
New user
LA, CA
90 Posts

Profile of jljones83
Why do you need them to be custom? They sell standard double-facers on Amazon, iirc. Can you just adjust your routine around available double-facers?
Also, study 'Gaff Cards" by Gary Plant, or The Art of Card Splitting with Martini.
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
JlJones's point is well taken...if splitting is an issue, you can get whole decks of DF cards online, with a list of which cards back what.

However, if you do want custom cards, there is no better place than Martini's magic. Custom work...quick turn around...and two bucks a card , at least in the US. If he does send product to the UK, you won't be disappointed. At least check it out...

http://www.martinismagic.com/Products.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Double Faced Playing Cards... where do I find them? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL