The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Richard Osterlind - Autograph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiccube
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of magiccube
I wonder if Richard Osterlind is giving autographs? I know that there is an autograph or better his signature on some products at Penguin Live included. But is there a way to get a personal signed autograph from him? In other words, has anyone ever contacted him for an autograph and was it successful?
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"

Help to those who need it.
Richard Osterlind (Penguin LIVE) - 100% OF YOUR $20 WILL GO TO HELP HURRICANE VICTIMS.
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
When I bought his book "The Principles of Mentalism" he was most kind as to autograph it for me. Here is his direct website, http://www.osterlindmysteries.com/store/ he is very nice and offers a comment box when ordering that will allow you to ask for the autograph. Hope this helps?
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Richard Osterlind - Autograph (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL