The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Newest Tenyo Elite Item almost here! (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3546 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Not hardcore no, but I have over 30 tenyo items, with boxes and it's the only kinda magic I "collect". I only brought up my impression (never having seen the trick before) because I am a potential consumer. Question answered. thanks
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4619 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
You are most welcome good sir. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2670 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thank you Julie, and Wizard of Oz.

Wizard of Oz, yeah I thought that at first too, but you know after trying this on lay people dozens of times now, the second phase gets gasps! The chain now penetrates not just the key, but the key and both wooden plates in a spectator’s hands!! Thus a bigger feat than the first phase.

I also believe that the spectators are still thinking about what they just saw in the first phase, that it makes it much easier to confuse them during the second phase, not to mention adding the volunteer and getting them involved for the second round also adds to the performance.

But Honestly when performed correctly they are both very strong and very visual moments of magic for a lay person. I don’t think you can go wrong with either phase as the opener.

I might also add that for the demo video we also followed the inventor Toru Suzuki’s original routine and plot as performed on Tenyo’s original demo video, and this is how I personally perform it too, but that’s just me.

P.
Brand New: SPELLBINDER -The New Supernatural Stage Table
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I have tried emailing you to the address in your website as well as the sales address included on my Paypal receipt. After several days no one has returned the email and the “sales” email bounced back to me immediately. Can you please let me know how to contact someone about my order at an address that functions and will be responded to? Thanks.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2670 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Sorry, we were having email issues. We think it’s resolved, I also sent you a Pm.
Thanks!
Brand New: SPELLBINDER -The New Supernatural Stage Table
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.tenyoelite.com
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Thank you for your help Peter.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1049 Posts

Profile of tdowell
I love Tenyo Elite. Keep up the good work gentlemen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Newest Tenyo Elite Item almost here! (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL