We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Clothes!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Hello all,
I am very excited to announce a new project of mine.
It is very much in its early stages but I would like to get the word out as quickly as possible.
I have launched a new website called Clothing for magicians, we only have 4 designs of t-shirt at the moment, which is why I need feed back and ideas from the magic Café community, if you can check out the website, maybe buy a product if you see one you like, and submit ideas for new clothes here, we can do anything from vests to hoodies so get creative!
I will create any product that I feel is suitable.
The website can be found at;
Www.clothingformagicians.teemill.co.uk

Thanks very much'
MazingMandy
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
£19 for a t-shirt that says "Your Card Is The Four Of Hearts"?

I'll take two please.
Axel
View Profile
Veteran user
Berlin
322 Posts

Profile of Axel
A shirt that says "I Create As I Speak" (actually on the picture it says "I create <b> what </b> I speak" ?
Luke will be more then thrilled...
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
I have to apologise about the pricing, it will hopefully be fixed in the future but for now £19 was the lowest teemill would allow....
Still, all the profit I make I will funnel straight back into the project.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
559 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Yup, typo between listing and photo of first shirt. The Erdnase illustration shirt is cool but I hate the size and placement of the illustration on the shirt. Blue Crown used to sell similar ones of the diagonal palm shift illustration.
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2017, scott0819 wrote:
Yup, typo between listing and photo of first shirt. The Erdnase illustration shirt is cool but I hate the size and placement of the illustration on the shirt. Blue Crown used to sell similar ones of the diagonal palm shift illustration.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will fix the typo at first chance.. in regards to the sizing and placement, which improvements would you recommend?
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
559 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2017, RyanWhiteside wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2017, scott0819 wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!
I will fix the typo at first chance.. in regards to the sizing and placement, which improvements would you recommend?

Well personally, if I like an illustration enough to wear it on a shirt, I prefer it to be larger and centered on the front of the shirt. Not smaller on the left side, not on the back, not on a sleeve. But maybe that's just my preference.
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Just for you a will make a bottom deal tee version 2, and see how it does for a limited time,
It should be live by the time your reading this!
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
1989 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
Hi Ryan maybe a lot of these guys and girls shop at Primark lol ,Tarik 🙂
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
Hi Ryan maybe a lot of these guys and girls shop at Primark lol ,Tarik 🙂

You may be right Smile
MazingMandy
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Since I'm the only girl posting her I assume that was aimed at me as some kind of an insult? And since the person running this shop agrees with that sentiment then that's definitely ruled out any possibility of a purchase from me. Trying to insult your customers is not a great marketing plan
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2017, MazingMandy wrote:
Since I'm the only girl posting her I assume that was aimed at me as some kind of an insult? And since the person running this shop agrees with that sentiment then that's definitely ruled out any possibility of a purchase from me. Trying to insult your customers is not a great marketing plan

i think he was referring to the pricing of the products (i. e primark being cheap) at least that's what I thought when I agreed... did not mean to offend anyone. He did say 'Guys and girls' ... I assumed it was a joke about the shop being expensive and people wouldnt want to pay when they can get cheaper at primark? apologies for any offence caused.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
559 Posts

Profile of scott0819
^^^ That's how I interpreted Tarik's comment as well.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1397 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I understand that the Erdnase illustrations are iconic but they are so ugly. Surely there are some public domain magic books with better drawings?

Phill
-+: http://www.sovereignplayingcards.com :+-

Now available: the incredible DMC ELITES:ROUGE marked deck - the greatest marked deck of a generation.
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2017, phillsmiff wrote:
I understand that the Erdnase illustrations are iconic but they are so ugly. Surely there are some public domain magic books with better drawings?

Phill

If you could recommend any I will happily create you a shirt and hopefully have it live by tommorow ?
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
First ten people to submit ideas will have the shirt made for them!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2703 Posts

Profile of videoman
I like to have a breast pocket for my complete vanish and also comes in handy for all kinds of things, both magic related and not.
Do you offer any shirts with pockets?
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2017, videoman wrote:
I like to have a breast pocket for my complete vanish and also comes in handy for all kinds of things, both magic related and not.
Do you offer any shirts with pockets?

I have just checked and unfortunately we don't... the company I am with (teemill) only provide T-Shirts, Bamboo t-shirts, hoodies, vests and jumpers & long sleeve t-shirts. They are working on bringing out more but at the moment it is just those.
RyanWhiteside
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of RyanWhiteside
Fixed the spelling issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Clothes!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL