The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » AMcD's Videos Legacy (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3070 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Mr. Bones
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mr. Bones
That's some beautiful work Arnold!

I'm assuming those numbers are generated randomly, and you're adjusting on the fly? (not that it even matters, it's still excellent control).
Mr. Bones
"Hey Rube"!
TH10111
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of TH10111
Nice work as always Arnold Smile
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3070 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Hi Silver!

Yes, the numbers are picked randomly, from 1 to 5. Then I hold back from 2 to 10 cards... and split that slug in 1/1, 2/2, ..., 5/5 in order to stack the two cards perfectly! It's mainly for fun, as holding back 10 cards consistently is very difficult. Well, at least for me.
Gamblingman007
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Gamblingman007
Wow this guy Arnold is absolutely phenomenal. Even though he’s not the best I’ve seen, he sure run a close 2nd place. Excellent work, excellent. That Jason Ladayne guy is pretty good as well.

I might be wrong for saying this and please correct me if I’m wrong. The only drawback to this move that I see is the gathering of the three cards constantly during actual play. How would you or y’all guys accomplish this in a real game with eyes periodically checking out your deal?

The Gamblingman007
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2114 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
I will move my response to this post by Gamblingman007 above to a new thread to not detract from Arnold's video legacy series.

The new thread is Detecting and Preventing Riffle Stacking.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3070 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZcO7Obvl6I

I did that video a few weeks ago for comparison purposes with a guy claiming he has he perfect bottom deal, in "The Workers" section of the Magic Café. The one I demonstrate here is far from being perfect, but I think it's way better than his though.

It's 4-5 good years I don't practice bottom dealing anymore, as it's a useless technique for me. Therefore, don't judge me too hard Smile.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy!
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2114 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
You always perform nicely AMcD. In fact, I can visualize future generations, 100-200 years from now, reveling in your demos after all other demonstrators have been long forgotten.

But...

Is there any chance of seeing a demo of your highly coveted Greek bottom deal? Surely that cannot be a useless technique. In fact, it is the only way to deal a bottom nowadays because of the common use of a cut card.

I know your are not going to demo your Zarro Shuffle as you want to keep that under wraps ... but a "Greek bottom" (no pun intended), would be a nice addition to your legacy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » AMcD's Videos Legacy (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL