We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A top slug control using push through (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
@ Marco

Hi Marlo. Yes, we can talk about this sequence, I'm a bit busy since I'm graduating this year. I will PM you what I think how it is done when I get a bit time. Please feel free to pm me if you got it filmed before I do. You do have a copy of GPS right?

@ Jason
Understood, and I'll do, Sir. I just think if someone hesitated purchasing a copy of GPS just because he saw an amateur attempting some of the moves in 52, he must be crazy. Also I read about the Weber lecture in which you will discuss all the moves in 52, but it's in Canada, and I can't go there without a visa...
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1515 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Simon and Marco,

I'm joking of course. Obviously you paid for the DVDs and can do with the information you learn from them as you see fit. Steve doesn't care in the least, I can assure you.

But...if you really have put in the time and you have something special (and you guys have and do) then don't just give it away to anyone. Make them come to you. It's so much better that way for everyone.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
MarcoLostSomething
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of MarcoLostSomething
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2017, SimonCard wrote:
@ Marco

Hi Marlo.

Suddenly a cigar appeared!
I happen to have also Poker Protection, in which I found a lot of stuff but I haven't studied it deeply enough... Then other things piled up and here we are.

@Jason: You're right, I happen to have some work of mine that for sure aren't original but still something I've cared and worked on for some years and I'd be unhappy to just give them away. At the same time it'll be a shame not to share my (modest) efforts.

I'll let laziness prevail for now!
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
I also think of myself selfish not willing to Share some good things I learnt. I hope my videos are bad enough to leak out the secrets.

Hi Marco
In poker protection there is a peeking technique I found very useful as a crimping technique. I think you'll like it too.
https://youtu.be/tUaFQBTlK9w
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A top slug control using push through (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL