We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the Forum and to Magic as well (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joeni
View Profile
New user
Black Forest Area, Germany
8 Posts

Profile of Joeni
Good morning!

Here in the Black Forest Area in Southern Germany it's now half past six in the morning. Finally I found my password for logging in here. It was a bit a mess with the eMail-Account, for after some trying with all my "normal" Mail Accounts I realized that for the first time I had to make a new one via my private Domain. And then it was still landing in "Spam". So, now it worked, and everything's ok. So perhaps you've already seen that my English isn't that of a native speaker? I apologize for that, for my native language is German. But I hope I'm readable as well.

I'm new to Magic too - when I was a child of about 8 years I played around a little bit with cards and coins, but now, nearly 25 years later, most of it is forgotten. In the meantime I studied theology and am now working part-time in a little church, especially in preaching and young people (children, teens) ministry. So now I became interested very much in "Gospel Magic", which is the real reason that led me to this forum. So I ordered some of the recommended books and am now waiting for the delivery, so that I'll be able to start. My first aim is to learn the basics (sleight of hand, and so on) mostly without gimmicks, at least for the first time.

It's great to have a place here online to look for new ideas and encourage one another to do the next steps.
Hunter Clayton
View Profile

Sonora, California
0 Posts

Profile of Hunter Clayton
Guten tag, Joeni!
Your English is just fine! Smile Welcome to the Café! Have fun!

Hunter
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3379 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Joeni,

Your English is fine.

Keep a journal or video of your projects. It will be nice to see your progress.

Check out "The Good News!" forum.

-Mary Mowder
Joeni
View Profile
New user
Black Forest Area, Germany
8 Posts

Profile of Joeni
Hi Mary,

Quote:
Keep a journal or video of your projects. It will be nice to see your progress.

That's a great tip, thanks! I just added a new notebook in Evernote, so all my stuff is ready on every device.
Today my first three books arrived and I'm looking forward to studying them.

Jonas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New to the Forum and to Magic as well (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL