The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » New Bob Farmer book on gaffed cards (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
The Bammo Gaffus Maximus has been nominated as one of the best books of 2017 by posters on both the Genii Forum and the Magic Café.

For more information email Bammomagic@cogeco.ca

COMING SOON: The Bammo Brain Bamboozler!

Two people think of cards. The cards vanish from the deck and appear in your pocket, one after the other. The cards are removed from your pocket BEFORE they are named by the spectators. No sleights. Practically automatic. Instant reset.

No, it's not a version of the ancient and boring Premonition effect. The spectators see the three mates to their thought cards, but their cards are gone.

If you were a fan of The Bammo Gaffus Maximus, this is for you.

For more information email Bammomagic@cogeco.ca
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
A few months ago, I received the following email (edited slightly):

Dear Mr. Farmer,

My name is Steve Johnson and I have owned and operated Grand Illusions, my brick ‘n mortar magic shop for nearly thirty years.

Many years ago I started selling the Dark Card by Camirand Academy. ... there was this jewel hidden in the very last pages of the instructions, “The Red Card Of Mystery" by Bob Farmer.”

This trick was a treasure and I have performed it here at Grand Illusions for decades selling dozens and dozens of this wonderful effect that no one had ever heard of.

A few weeks ago something terrible happened. All of my distributers had sold out of Dark Card and the official word from Camirand is “Discontinued”.

... to let the Red Card of Mystery vanish from magic would be a crime, it’s just too good.

I write to you today hoping to resurrect the Red Card of Mystery, re-packaged and re-distributed.

So, Mr. Farmer, do you think that you ... could bring your wonderful, magical effect back to our beloved fraternity?

Steve Johnson, Grand Illusions, 7704 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA 95608-1706 916-944-4708 www.Grandillusions.com

Steve's wishes have come true: the Red Card of Mystery is now just one of the many fantastic tricks in the Bammo Gaffus Maximus.

For more, information, email Bammomagic@cogeco.ca
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
I spent last weekend making ALL the decks in Bob's book. And some variations thereon... I suggest yall get started Before someone fries you with svenvoodo orGaffus Maximus...or... well ya get the idea...

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Gaffus Maximus
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Gaffus Maximus
Bammo!! Smile
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Fantastic book. Top notch material. I love projects like this.
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Hi bob. Is the available in the UK or only direct from you? If its you how much to the UK?
Thx matthew
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Matthew:

Missed your post until now. Email bammomagic@cogeco.ca for details.
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Hi bob, fantastic book available via the lybrary now. Ill be making up a few of the decks for sure
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Made up the 25% deck...brilliant
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I have been a proud owner and operator of the three books mentioned here since their release. I have been a follower of the works of Bob Farmer for over 30 years and love everything he has created. I am eagerly looking forward to more in the future. Hopefully, the Covid19 pandemic will be over soon enough and we can start performing close up again with these wonderful effects. They are too good not to show them every day.
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me.
Chris Aguilar
View Profile
Special user
540 Posts

Profile of Chris Aguilar
You can't go wrong with Bob's magic.

He seems to have created twice as much great material as just about anyone, which seems get a fraction of the attention it deserves.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » New Bob Farmer book on gaffed cards (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL